What's special about this coaxial video splitter?
- Splits video signals to cover up to 6 televisions from one specific location
- Compatible with digital, standard, and other cable/video services to meet a large range of installation needs
- Preassembled mounting bracket is designed for simple and fast installation when used with any of Leviton’s Structured Media Enclosures
- Click for More Features
The Leviton whole-home passive video splitter is an excellent way to distribute quality cable TV and off-air antenna signals to up to 6 televisions throughout your household. Capable and versatile design allows this unit to be used as a stand-alone, or to be combined with Leviton’s large line of Structured Media centers and distribution equipment for a complete home communication and multimedia solution.
|LE-47690-6C2||1 x 6 Passive Video Splitter Module (2.05 GHz)||8.58" L x 3.0" W x 1.4" D||0.83 lb|
- Connects via coaxial cable for easy routing to any room in the house
- Video splitter is made from die-cast metal to ensure signal strength and offer lasting durability and protection of the printed circuit board
- Includes 75 Ohm termination caps for sealing unused outputs and preserving signal strength
- Gold-flashed contacts on unit provide lowest conductive resistance
- Rated at 2.05 GHz to provide full range for video applications (900MHz through 2050MHz)
- 2 year manufacturer limited warranty
|Bracket Material:||Steel Powder-Coated|
|Frequency Range:||2 GHz|
|AC Power Adapter:||No|
|Insertion Loss dB:||11.0 dB - 14.0 dB|
|Return Loss dB Forward:||11.5 dB - 23.5 dB|
|Isolation dB:||35.0 dB - 39.5 dB|
|Standards and Certifications|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030