Leviton Passive 6-Way Video Splitter Module for Structured Media Enclosures
The Leviton whole-home passive video splitter is an excellent way to distribute quality cable TV and off-air antenna signals to up to 6 televisions throughout your household. Capable and versatile design allows this unit to be used as a stand-alone, or to be combined with Leviton’s large line of Structured Media centers and distribution equipment for a complete home communication and multimedia solution.
- Connects via coaxial cable for easy routing to any room in the house
- Video splitter is made from die-cast metal to ensure signal strength and offer lasting durability and protection of the printed circuit board
- Includes 75 Ohm termination caps for sealing unused outputs and preserving signal strength
- Gold-flashed contacts on unit provide lowest conductive resistance
- Rated at 2.05 GHz to provide full range for video applications (900MHz through 2050MHz)
- 2 year manufacturer limited warranty
|Bracket Material:||Steel Powder-Coated|
|Frequency Range:||2 GHz|
|AC Power Adapter:||No|
|Insertion Loss dB:||11.0 dB - 14.0 dB|
|Return Loss dB Forward:||11.5 dB - 23.5 dB|
|Isolation dB:||35.0 dB - 39.5 dB|
|Standards and Certifications|
|LE-47690-6C2||1 x 6 Passive Video Splitter Module (2.05 GHz)||8.58" L x 3.0" W x 1.4" D||0.83 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success