Leviton Passive 6-Way Video Splitter Module for Structured Media Enclosures
The Leviton whole-home passive video splitter is an excellent way to distribute quality cable TV and off-air antenna signals to up to 6 televisions throughout your household. Capable and versatile design allows this unit to be used as a stand-alone, or to be combined with Leviton’s large line of Structured Media centers and distribution equipment for a complete home communication and multimedia solution.
- Connects via coaxial cable for easy routing to any room in the house
- Video splitter is made from die-cast metal to ensure signal strength and offer lasting durability and protection of the printed circuit board
- Includes 75 Ohm termination caps for sealing unused outputs and preserving signal strength
- Gold-flashed contacts on unit provide lowest conductive resistance
- Rated at 2.05 GHz to provide full range for video applications (900MHz through 2050MHz)
- 2 year manufacturer limited warranty
|Bracket Material:||Steel Powder-Coated|
|Frequency Range:||2 GHz|
|AC Power Adapter:||No|
|Insertion Loss dB:||11.0 dB - 14.0 dB|
|Return Loss dB Forward:||11.5 dB - 23.5 dB|
|Isolation dB:||35.0 dB - 39.5 dB|
|Standards and Certifications|
|LE-47690-6C2||1 x 6 Passive Video Splitter Module (2.05 GHz)||8.58" L x 3.0" W x 1.4" D||0.83 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!