Leviton Structured Media™ Center Expansion Boards and Modules
47603-110 / 47603-C5
Leviton expansion boards and modules for Structured Media Centers offer the perfect solution for networking your home or small office voice and data equipment. These small, versatile boards give the user countless possibilities for upgrading and expanding future systems when it inevitably becomes time to update your equipment.
- Modules can be used as a stand-alone unit or as an expansion to preexisting voice and data boards/panels
- Cat 5e voice and data board can be used to patch data or telephone service to 6 remote locations
- 1x9 telephone board bridges up to 4 telephone lines to 9 separate locations throughout your home or office
- Mounting bracket is made from durable ABS plastic to withstand changing weather climates and continuous use
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Telephone Bridge:||(10) bridged 4-pair 110-type IDC connectors||(10) bridged 4-pair 110-type IDC connectors||—||—|
|Cat 5e Voice Data:||—||—||(6) category 5e ports and (6) 110-IDC connectors||(6) category 5e ports and (6) 110-IDC connectors|
|Structured Media Component|
|1 x 9 Bridged Telephone Module:||1||1||—||—|
|Cat 5e Voice Data Module:||—||—||1||1|
|White ABS Plastic Mounting Bracket:||—||1||1||1|
|Standards and Certifications|
|FCC Rated:||Part 68 Compliant|
|Dimensional Data:||5.75"H x 1.75"W x 0.685"D||6.57"H x 2.13"W x 2.185"D||6.57"H x 2.13"W x 2.185"D||5.75"H x 1.75"W x 0.685"D|
|LE-47603-C5||Category 5e Voice & Data Expansion Board||5.75"L x 1.75"W x 0.685"D||0.33 lb|
|LE-47605-C5B||Category 5 Voice & Data Module 6-Port, with bracket||6"L x 2.132"W x 2.225"D||0.50 lb|
|LE-47611-C6||Category 6 board. pkd: 1/small box, 4/master carton.||-||0.5 lbs|
|LE-47609-EMP||Telephone Patching Expansion Board
Specs: One 110-Type IDC Bridged to 7 8P8C/RJ45 Conn
|5.75" H x 1.75" W x 0.63" D||0.21 lb|
|LE-47603-110||1x9 Bridged Telephone Expansion Board||5.75"L x 1.75"W x 0.685"D||0.33 lb|
|LE-47689-B||1x9 Bridged Telephone Module with 110 punch down tool||6"L x 2.132"W x 2.185"D||0.48 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Leviton Structured Category 5e Voice and Data Expansion Board Instructions (PDF)
- Leviton 1x9 Bridged Telephone Expansion Module Instructions (PDF)
- Telephone Patching Expansion Instruction Sheet (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Leviton-Structured Media Center, Series 140 Enclosure and Flush-mount Cover:
Would be nice if a lock (or at least latch) and hinges were standard for this item -- they're add-ons, without which only only friction and gravity hold the cover over the enclosure.
Other than that, this is a sturdy, well-engineered enclosure that's just right for the typical single-family home's data/phone/coax-terminating needs.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!