Leviton QuickPort Surface Mount Housing Box
Leviton QuickPort® Surface Mount Housings offer residential and commercial networking installers an affordable, multiport alternative to rewiring wall jacks. These keystone jack housings are available in a wide assortment of colors and port densities, and are compatible with Leviton’s comprehensive line of QuickPort® jacks to accommodate all of your voice, video and data needs.
Housings contain screws and adhesive mounting tape, allowing you to choose your preferred mounting method. There is ample space to identify ports and stations, either next to each port, or in the designation window. These housings are unloaded.
- Snap-on locking cover offers convenient accessibility for quick and easy keystone installation, additions, or upkeep
- Available in four standard colors to match or complement your preexisting décor, outlet systems, and raceway
- Screws and mounting adhesive included for permanent desktop or wall mount installation
- 12-port model features cable entry knockout points compatible with most industry standard raceways, and mounting holes that meet NEMA specs for mounting over standard single-gang or dual-gang box opening
- UL 94 V-0 fire rated
- NEC Article 800 compliant
- CSA certified
- UL listed
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|2 Port Surface Mount Housing Dimensions
2.52" H x 2.22" W x 1.1" D
|4 Port Surface Mount Housing|
4.77" H x 3.21" W x 1.05" D
|6 Port Surface Mount Housing
6.38" H x 3.224" D x 1.084" D
|12 Port Surface Mount Housing|
7.6" H x 5.024" D x 1.13" D
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||# of PORTS||COLORS||PRICE / EACH
(choose color at checkout)
|LE-41089-1||2 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||1||Black, White|
|LE-41089-2||2 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||2||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
|LE-41089-4||4 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||4||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
|LE-41089-6||6 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||6||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
|LE-41089-12||12 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||12||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Complete Kit Included
- Easy To Set Up
- Small Office
Comments about LEVITON QuickPort Surface Mount Box:
Very nice for terminating on boards or surfaces where you can't cut a hole. The kit had double sided tape, screws, and the name plate/tag was nice for labeling. Very solid and clicked together nicely.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!