What's special about these surface mount keystone jack housings?
- Compact, highly versatile surface mount housings designed especially for Leviton’s QuickPort® Keystone Jacks, to provide network installers with an economical yet reliable enclosure for multiple voice/data connections
- Modular design allows the user to create a unique networking and/or voice solution by loading the housing with CAT 5e, CAT6, video and voice grade jacks, in any combination or color scheme
- Available in 2-, 4-, 6- and 12-port models to accommodate any size residential or office application that requires multiport connectivity in an open space environment
- Click for More Features
Leviton QuickPort® Surface Mount Housings offer residential and commercial networking installers an affordable, multiport alternative to rewiring wall jacks. These keystone jack housings are available in a wide assortment of colors and port densities, and are compatible with Leviton’s comprehensive line of QuickPort® jacks to accommodate all of your voice, video and data needs.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||# of PORTS||COLORS||PRICE|
|LE-41089-1||2 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||1||Black, White|
|LE-41089-2||2 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||2||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
|LE-41089-4||4 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||4||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
|LE-41089-6||6 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||6||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
|LE-41089-12||12 Port QuickPort Surface Mount Box||12||Black, White, Ivory, Gray|
Housings contain screws and adhesive mounting tape, allowing you to choose your preferred mounting method. There is ample space to identify ports and stations, either next to each port, or in the designation window. These housings are unloaded.
- Snap-on locking cover offers convenient accessibility for quick and easy keystone installation, additions, or upkeep
- Available in four standard colors to match or complement your preexisting décor, outlet systems, and raceway
- Screws and mounting adhesive included for permanent desktop or wall mount installation
- 12-port model features cable entry knockout points compatible with most industry standard raceways, and mounting holes that meet NEMA specs for mounting over standard single-gang or dual-gang box opening
- UL 94 V-0 fire rated
- NEC Article 800 compliant
- CSA certified
- UL listed
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
|2 Port Surface Mount Housing Dimensions
2.52" H x 2.22" W x 1.1" D
|4 Port Surface Mount Housing|
4.77" H x 3.21" W x 1.05" D
|6 Port Surface Mount Housing
6.38" H x 3.224" D x 1.084" D
|12 Port Surface Mount Housing|
7.6" H x 5.024" D x 1.13" D
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Complete Kit Included
- Easy To Set Up
- Small Office
Comments about LEVITON QuickPort Surface Mount Box:
Very nice for terminating on boards or surfaces where you can't cut a hole. The kit had double sided tape, screws, and the name plate/tag was nice for labeling. Very solid and clicked together nicely.
- Primary use: