What's special about these pass-through connectors?
- Female-to-female RCA connector snaps into Quickport® wall plates and other keystone plates for distribution of audio and video signals
- Comes in common composite and component cable color codes for easy integration into your home theatre, office, or other A/V distribution network
- Easily terminated with a standard RCA cable for quicker setup over other jacks that require stripping and crimping
- Click for More Features
Quickport® RCA connectors are exactly the solution you need for clean, professional signal distribution. These color-coded keystone jacks easily snap into any keystone wallplate or distribution jacks, providing universal connectivity for your home or office audio and video system.
|LE-40830||QuickPort RCA, Gold-Plated Connector with Black Stripe||Almond, Light Almond, Ivory, White|
|QuickPort RCA, Gold-Plated Connector with Red Stripe||Almond, Light Almond, Ivory, White|
|QuickPort RCA, Gold-Plated Connector with Yellow Stripe||Almond, Light Almond, Ivory, White|
|QuickPort RCA, Gold-Plated Connector with Green Stripe||Ivory, White|
|QuickPort RCA, Gold-Plated Connector with Blue Stripe||Ivory, White|
|LE-41292-3RW|| Leviton MOS Insert, 3-Port RCA Adapter, 1 unit high, white.
Female-to-female connections with red, white, and yellow barrel colors.
|White with with red, white, and yellow barrel colors.|
- Available in a variety of case colors to match your décor, and several inner stripe colors for easy cable identification
- Gold plated jacks for greater resistance to corrosion
- UL 94V-0 for fire protection
- CSA Certified
RCA Snap-In Connector LE-40830
No Manuals Available
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
Comments about Leviton RCA JACK Gold Plated:
Snapped right into my wall plate that I had bought from my local electronics store. Plugged in the wire coming from my wall into the back and plugged another wire from the front to my switch and the picture came through clear. Easy.
- Primary use: