What's special about these illuminated light switches?
- Stylish rocker-style switch is brightly illuminated when load is off for easy location in dark rooms or hallways
- Border guard around rocker protects against dust build-up, and keeps the switch from binding with the wall plate
- Available in four colors (White, Ivory, Almond, Light Almond) for matching preexisting décor or receptacles
- Click for More Features
Leviton DECORA® Illuminated rocker switches provide quiet, modern-style lighting to any room. These stylish light switches feature a glowing rocker switch that serves as either a guiding beacon in dark rooms, or as a comforting night light. Made from durable thermoplastic, these switches hold up to the daily abuse that you find in busy residential or commercial environments.
|LE-5611-2||Leviton-Decora 15 AMP Illuminated Designer Rocker Switch, Single Pole||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond||0.8 lb|
|LE-5613-2||Leviton-Decora 15 AMP Illuminated Designer Rocker Switch, 3 Way||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond||0.8 lb|
|LE-5614-2||Leviton-Decora 15 AMP Illuminated Designer Rocker Switch, 4 Way||White, Almond, Light Almond||0.8 lb|
Click here to view Decora® Nylon Wallplates & Decora® Plus Screwless Snap-On Wallplates
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Fits into and installs easily with any style Decora wallplate
- Available in Single-Pole, 3-Way, and 4-Way models to accommodate preexisting lighting systems
- Side-wiring terminals accept both solid and stranded wire for fast and easy installation
- Illuminated rocker does not require a neutral wire, and easily replaces older style light switches
- Full-rated current capacity with tungsten, fluorescent or resistive loads; motor capacity equals 80% of the switch rating
- UL listed file number E7458
- CSA Certified LR3413
- NOM Certified 057
- Flammability Rating UL94 V2
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Operating Temperature:||(-40° C to 120° C ) -40° F to 248° F|
|Horse Power Rating:||1/2HP 120V / 2HP 240V - 277V|
|Maximum Amperage:||12 Amp|
|Termination:||Quickwire Push-In & Side|
|Warranty:||2 Year Limited|
|Standards and Certifications|
|Flammability Rating:||UL94 V2|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030