Leviton-DECORA® Illuminated Designer Rocker Switches
Leviton DECORA® Illuminated rocker switches provide quiet, modern-style lighting to any room. These stylish light switches feature a glowing rocker switch that serves as either a guiding beacon in dark rooms, or as a comforting night light. Made from durable thermoplastic, these switches hold up to the daily abuse that you find in busy residential or commercial environments.
- Fits into and installs easily with any style Decora wallplate
- Available in Single-Pole, 3-Way, and 4-Way models to accommodate preexisting lighting systems
- Side-wiring terminals accept both solid and stranded wire for fast and easy installation
- Illuminated rocker does not require a neutral wire, and easily replaces older style light switches
- Full-rated current capacity with tungsten, fluorescent or resistive loads; motor capacity equals 80% of the switch rating
- UL listed file number E7458
- CSA Certified LR3413
- NOM Certified 057
- Flammability Rating UL94 V2
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Operating Temperature:||(-40° C to 120° C ) -40° F to 248° F|
|Horse Power Rating:||1/2HP 120V / 2HP 240V - 277V|
|Maximum Amperage:||12 Amp|
|Termination:||Quickwire Push-In & Side|
|Warranty:||2 Year Limited|
|Standards and Certifications|
|Flammability Rating:||UL94 V2|
|LE-5611-2||Leviton-Decora 15 AMP Illuminated Designer Rocker Switch, Single Pole||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond||0.8 lbs|
|LE-5613-2||Leviton-Decora 15 AMP Illuminated Designer Rocker Switch, 3 Way||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond||0.8 lbs|
|LE-5614-2||Leviton-Decora 15 AMP Illuminated Designer Rocker Switch, 4 Way||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond||0.8 lbs|
Click here to view Decora® Nylon Wallplates & Decora® Plus Screwless Snap-On Wallplates
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting