What's special about these GFCI Receptacles?
- Prevents power from being connected to appliances when not wired correctly with a line load reversal diagnostic feature
- The rip latch mechanism is a one piece T-design that operates efficiently reducing the frequency of GFCI failures
- Click for More Features
The Leviton SmartLock GFCI provides the safest GFCI in the market today. The difference between a standard GFCI and a Leviton SmartLock GFCI is that the SmartLock reset button will not work if protection is compromised.
|LE-7899||20Amp SmartLock Pro GFCI Monochromatic Receptacle||2.75" W x 4.5" H||Brown, Gray, Black, Almond, Red|
|LE-7599||15 Amp SmartLock Pro GFCI Monochromatic Receptacle (125 Volt Receptacle, back and side wired, nylon wallplate and screws included)||2.75" W x 4.5" H||Brown, Ivory, Gray, Black, Almond, Light Almond|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Meets & Exceeds UL 2006 UL943 GFCI Safety standards
- Comes complete with the Decora Wall plate and is compatible with all Decora wall plates and devices
- Test the GFCI every time the reset button is pushed in yet the Smart Lock Pro GFCI will not reset if protection has been compromised
- The professional grade end of life lock out action is patented providing unique safety features to prevent use with unprotected power
- TEST and RESET buttons work together so a tripped GFCI cannot be reset if the GFCI circuit is no longer providing ground fault protection
- The installer will know instantly if there is a line load reversal in the wiring with a green light indicator
- Improved immunity to noise to prevent false tripping of the GFCI and it meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time
- These receptacles provide superior resistance to electrical surges and over voltages
- NEMA -20R (for 20Amp) has a total of nine back wire holes that include 2 for each line and load connection plus one for ground with an internal clap
- The alloy contacts are made of silver for superior conductivity
- All buttons match the color of the receptacle for a designer finish
- These GFCI receptacles include nylon wall plate and screws and is back and side wired for installer flexibility
- Body and face material is made of thermoplastic nylon to meet UL Standards 943 Class A (GFCI) and 498(receptacles)
- CSA Certified
- NOM certified
- Flammability rating is V2
- Backed by a two year limited warranty from Leviton
- Available in Brown, Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond, Gray, Red (20Amp only) and Black
- Gray is RoHS compliant in the 15Amp GFCI
- Red is RoHS compliant in the 20Amp GFCI
Applications for Use
- Commercial offices – bathrooms, basements, hallways and kitchen areas
- Schools - classrooms, restrooms, laboratories, dormitories, kitchens
- Residential - kitchens, bathrooms, garages, basements
- Restaurants, Retail stores, Hotels / Motels - bathrooms, hallways, offices
- Public Use Areas - any areas where there are wet locations increasing the risk of electrical shock
|AC Horsepower Ratings|
|At Rated Voltage||1-1/2 HP|
|Flammability||Rated V-2 per UL 94|
|Operating Temperature||-35°C to 65°C|
|Terminal ID||Brass - Hot, Green - Ground, White - Neutral|
|Product ID||Ratings are permanently marked on device|
|Dielectric Voltage||Withstands 1500V per UL 498|
|Temperature Rise||Max 30C after 50 cycles OL at 150% rated current|
|Face Material||Thermoplastic Nylon|
|Body Material||Thermoplastic Nylon|
|Line Contacts||Brass Triple-Wipe .031 Thick|
|Terminal Screws||Brass 10-32|
|Grounding Screw||Brass 8-32 Back Wired|
|Clamp Nuts||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Standards and Certifications|
|CSA C22.2 No. 42||File LR-57811|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030