FastCAM Fiber Connectors and Installation Kits
Leviton’s new FastCAM pre-polished connectors and installation kits provide precision mechanical termination of single –mode or multimode fiber. No proprietary tools, epoxy, or time-consuming hand polishing are required. More
- Low insertion loss connection (.2db MM and SM).
- Multiple configurations available.
- Singlemode and multimode versions available.
- Can be reused once. Made of zirconia ceramic.
- Easy assembly process-no polishing, epoxy curing, proprietary tools, or electrical power needed
- Multiple configurations available
- Single-mode and multimode versions available
- Precision mechanical termination
- Meets TIA/EIA 568-B.3 performance requirements and
TIA/EIA 604-2 (ST), -3(SC), -10A(LC) Connector Intermateability Standards
- Low insertion loss connection (.2db MM and SM)
- Connectors are made of zirconia ceramic and can be reused once
- Uses field proven mechanical splice technology
Strip the buffer, cleave and insert the fiber into the FastCAM connector, release the factory installed wedge clip, and you have immediate, low insertion-loss connection.
FastCAM connectors are available in LC, SC, or ST, Single-mode or Multimode (standard 50/125µm, 62.5/125µm and Laser Optimized 50/125µm configurations terminated on 250 or 900µm buffered fiber.
They can be installed in all types of premise and fiber to the subscriber applications including fiber to the desk, patch panels, telecommunications closets, direct equipment terminations, repairs, data centers or virtually any application requiring a fast data network.
Not recommended for outside plant use.
FastCAM Installation Kits
FastCAM Installation Kits contain everything needed for quick and simple installations. They include a cleaver, fiber stripper, and both dry and alcohol moistened cleaning wipes. Just strip the buffer, cleave and insert the fiber into the pre-polished connector, release the factory wedge clip and you have a perfect low insertion loss connection in less than one minute!
|LE-49991-MST||FastCAM ST Multimode 62.5 μm||Beige|
|LE-49991-5ST||FastCAM ST Multimode 50 μm||Black|
|LE-49991-SST||FastCAM ST Singlemode||Blue|
|LE-49991-MSC||FastCAM SC Multimode 62.5μm||Beige|
|LE-49991-5SC||FastCAM SC Multimode 50 μm||Black|
|LE-49991-SSC||FastCAM SC Singlemode||Blue|
|LE-49991-LLC||FastCAM LC Multimode 50 μm LO||Aqua|
|LE-49991-MLC||FastCAM LC Multimode 62.5μm||Beige|
|LE-49991-SLC||FastCAM LC Singlemode||Blue|
|LE-49800-SMK||FastCAM Installation Kit (for use with FastCAM Multi-mode and Single-mode connectors)|
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
- Fiber Optic Testing