What's special about these Leviton patch panels?
- Exceeds CAT 6 requirements in TIA/EIA-568-B2-1 and Class E requirements in ISO/IEC 11801-B
- Patented "Retention Force Technology" promotes consistent performance over the life of the system
- Panels have a universal T568A and T568B wiring Card of 110 style IDC Terminations
- Color-coded front window labeling for easy port identification (TIA-606-A Compliant)
- Click for More Features
Leviton has designed the eXtreme 6+ Universal Patch Panels with both economy and quality performance in mind. These installer-friendly, 110-style patch panels can be used in any 19" standard rack or cabinet. The 12-, 24-, 48-, and 96-port panels feature T568A and T568B wiring compatibility, white IDC 110-punchdown modules, and perform to meet and exceed Category 6 requirements. Optimized for maximum throughput and a zero bit error rate, these panels also feature Leviton's unique "Retention Force Technology" for increased connection integrity and consistently robust performance over the life of the system.
|LE-69586-U12||eXtreme6+ Universal Patch Panel, 12 Port||1.75" H x 19" W x 1.474" D||1.8 lbs|
|LE-69586-U24||eXtreme6+ Universal Patch Panel, 24 Port||1.75" H x 19" W x 1.474" D||1.8 lbs|
|LE-69586-U48||eXtreme6+ Universal Patch Panel, 48 Port||3.5" H x 19" W x 1.474" D||3.0 lbs|
|LE-69586-U89||eXtreme Universal U89 Patch Block,12 Port|
with Mounting Bracket
|10" H x 2.3" W x 1.474" D||1.1 lbs|
- Components are certified per cULus, NOM, and ACA requirements
- The 110 termination on the rear of the panel follows the standard installation color sequence from left to right
- Centralized labeling is available on 48-port version
- Termination standoff for optional grounding
- Universal U89 12 Port Patch Block is used for wall mount applications
- 16 Gauge Steel, painted Black; PCB and plastic components are flammability rated UL94V-0
- 1-year warranty plus lifetime system certified warranty. Click here to view
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts