110-Style eXtreme Cat 6+ Wiring Wallmount & Rackmount Blocks
Use wall mount or rack mount Leviton 110-style eXtreme Cat 6 cross connect blocks to provide for a centralized termination of Cat 6-rated cable. You can be assured that your connection will support high speed data or voice, security, high megabit and shared sheath applications. These 110-style blocks are UL listed, TIA/EIA 568-B2.1 compliant, and exceed Category 6 standards.
- Bases are available with or without standoff legs
- Wall mount version is available in 96 Pair (with or without legs) or 288 Pair with legs
- Rack mount version with legs is available in 96 and 192 Pair configurations
- The port identification, label holders and Category 6 C-4 clips are included
|LE-41NB6-1F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Wallmount without Legs, CAT6, 96 Pair
|LE-41AB6-1F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Wallmount with Legs, CAT6, 96 Pair
|LE-41DR6-1F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Rackmount with Legs, CAT6, 96 Pair
|LE-41DR6-2F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Rackmount with Legs, CAT6, 192 Pair
|LE-41DR6-3F4||eXtreme6+ 110 style Wiring Block
Rackmount with Legs, CAT6, 288Pair
|LE-69104-IDC||eXtreme6+ C-4 Clips - Bag of 10|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with a RJ45 Connector
- How to Test a RJ45 Connection
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!