What's special about these wiring system?
- Meets and exceeds all Category 6 standards
- UL Listed and rated to UL94V-0
- Plastic bases and boxes are fire retardant
- C-4 Clips are made of fire retardant plastic rated UL94V-0 with solder plated IDCs
- Economical; minimal space required to install
- Click for More Features
Use wall mount or rack mount Leviton 110-style eXtreme Cat 6 cross connect blocks to provide for a centralized termination of Cat 6-rated cable. You can be assured that your connection will support high speed data or voice, security, high megabit and shared sheath applications. These 110-style blocks are UL listed, TIA/EIA 568-B2.1 compliant, and exceed Category 6 standards.
|LE-41NB6-1F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Wallmount without Legs, CAT6, 96 Pair
|LE-41AB6-1F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Wallmount with Legs, CAT6, 96 Pair
|LE-41DR6-1F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Rackmount with Legs, CAT6, 96 Pair
|LE-41DR6-2F4||eXtreme6+ 110-Style Wiring Block
Rackmount with Legs, CAT6, 192 Pair
|LE-41DR6-3F4||eXtreme6+ 110 style Wiring Block
Rackmount with Legs, CAT6, 288Pair
|LE-69104-IDC||eXtreme6+ C-4 Clips - Bag of 10|
- Bases are available with or without standoff legs
- Wall mount version is available in 96 Pair (with or without legs) or 288 Pair with legs
- Rack mount version with legs is available in 96 and 192 Pair configurations
- The port identification, label holders and Category 6 C-4 clips are included
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with a RJ45 Connector
- How to Test a RJ45 Connection
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030