Leviton DECORA® Plus 15 AMP Designer Style Switches
Leviton DECORA® Plus Designer Rocker Style Switches elegantly complement your home or office décor without the expensive price tag found on similar light switches. These designer switches not only add a modern feel to any room, but they are also built to last with a durable thermoplastic construction that is backed by a 10 year limited warranty.
- Border guard around rocker protects against dust build-up, and keeps the switch from binding with the wall plate
- Wrap-around heavy-gauge strap with locking tabs for added strength
- Available in Single-Pole and 3-Way models to accommodate preexisting lighting systems
- Self-grounding when installed in a properly grounded metal wallbox
- Back and side-wiring terminals accept both solid and stranded wire for fast and easy installation
- Full-rated current capacity with tungsten, fluorescent or resistive loads; the motor capacity equals 80% of the switch rating
- UL listed file number E7458
- CSA Certified LR3413
- NOM Certified 057
- Compliance with the latest Federal Specification WS-896
- Flammability Rating UL94 V2
- 10 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Operating Temperature:||(-40° C to 120° C ) -40° F to 248° F|
|Horse Power Rating:||1/2HP 120V / 2HP 240V - 277V|
|Maximum Amperage:||12 Amp|
|Termination:||Back & Side|
|Warranty:||10 Year Limited|
|Standards and Certifications|
|Flammability Rating:||UL94 V2|
|LE-5691-2||Leviton Decora Plus 15 Amp Single Pole Light Switch||Ivory, White, Light Almond, Gray, Black||0.8 lb|
|LE-5693-2||Leviton Decora Plus 15 Amp 3-Way Light Switch||Ivory, White, Light Almond, Gray, Black||0.8 lb|
Click here to view Decora® Nylon Wallplates & Decora® Plus Screwless Snap-On Wallplates
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!