Leviton DECORA® Plus 15 AMP Designer Style Switches
Leviton DECORA® Plus Designer Rocker Style Switches elegantly complement your home or office décor without the expensive price tag found on similar light switches. These designer switches not only add a modern feel to any room, but they are also built to last with a durable thermoplastic construction that is backed by a 10 year limited warranty.
- Border guard around rocker protects against dust build-up, and keeps the switch from binding with the wall plate
- Wrap-around heavy-gauge strap with locking tabs for added strength
- Available in Single-Pole and 3-Way models to accommodate preexisting lighting systems
- Self-grounding when installed in a properly grounded metal wallbox
- Back and side-wiring terminals accept both solid and stranded wire for fast and easy installation
- Full-rated current capacity with tungsten, fluorescent or resistive loads; the motor capacity equals 80% of the switch rating
- UL listed file number E7458
- CSA Certified LR3413
- NOM Certified 057
- Compliance with the latest Federal Specification WS-896
- Flammability Rating UL94 V2
- 10 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Operating Temperature:||(-40° C to 120° C ) -40° F to 248° F|
|Horse Power Rating:||1/2HP 120V / 2HP 240V - 277V|
|Maximum Amperage:||12 Amp|
|Termination:||Back & Side|
|Warranty:||10 Year Limited|
|Standards and Certifications|
|Flammability Rating:||UL94 V2|
|LE-5691-2||Leviton Decora Plus 15 Amp Single Pole Light Switch||Ivory, White, Light Almond, Gray, Black||0.8 lb|
|LE-5693-2||Leviton Decora Plus 15 Amp 3-Way Light Switch||Ivory, White, Light Almond, Gray, Black||0.8 lb|
Click here to view Decora® Nylon Wallplates & Decora® Plus Screwless Snap-On Wallplates
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy