Leviton Decora® High Definition Video HDMI and DVI-I Connector Inserts
Leviton Decora® HDMI inserts and DVI-I (Digital Visual Interface-Integrated audio and video) inserts are an attractive and flexible solution to customize your home theater applications. When used with Decora designer wall plates, you will be able to discreetly route your cables behind the wall and cleanly connect to the hdmi or dvi-i outlets. They are easy to install with instructions enclosed in the package and manufactured with both quality and durability in mind, so these inserts will last the lifetime of your installation.
- Feed-through one-port connectors are available in white or ivory single gang to match your décor
- Both are female-to-female connectors that are simple and fast to install in Decora® wall plates and fits into any standard single gang junction box
- HDMI connectors are used for the best high definition audio and video transmissions
- DVI-I connectors known as Dual Link Video Integrated connectors are used to connect digital and analog signals
- These HDMI and DVI-I connectors are UL listed 1863 and UL94V-0 fire rating for flammability
- A minimum of CL2 rated cable is recommended for use by Leviton for in wall wiring in order to meet fire codes and safety standards listed in NEC Article 725
- Connector inserts include complete installation instructions
- Manufactured of hardened thermoplastic construction with durable brass connectors by Leviton; an ISO9001 certified quality manufacturer
- Two year limited product warranty from Leviton
|LE-41647||Leviton Decora® HDMI Connector Insert||3.81" H x 1.30" W x 1.01" D||0.2 lb||White, Ivory|
|LE-41648||Leviton Decora® DVI-I Connector Insert||3.81" H x 1.30" W x 0.74" D||0.2 lb||White, Ivory|
These inserts are not to be used for telecom circuits
There is a loss of attenuation or signal at a distance of 15 feet or greater
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!