Leviton 15 & 20 Amp Commercial Grade Combination Switches and Receptacles
Do you have a project that needs switches or outlets? Why not make the most of your limited space by using combination 15 Amp or 20 Amp switch & receptacle devices. Consider these durable devices in any new or retrofit construction for a job that is not only utilitarian but also looks great too.
- No expensive designer wall plates needed since Leviton devices that fit all standard wall plates and boxes
- Meets and exceeds all testing and compliance codes for complete safety and reliability
- These 15 & 20 Amp receptacles have double wipe contacts to ensure excellent conductivity
- Combination single pole has standard (5/15R for 15 Amp and 5-20R for 20 Amp) style receptacle
- Strap material is made from steel and actuator; body is made from durable thermoplastic material to be long-lasting
- The devices have break off tabs to allow conversion to separate feeds
- For installation requirements, all devices contain a grounding screw
- UL flammability UL-94, V2 Rating
- UL listed (File#7458)
- CSA Certified (File listed # LR-3413)
- NOM certified (#057)
- Standard installation devices are side wired with terminal screws that accepts up to #12 copper wire or copper clad wire
- Operates from a temperature of -40°C to 120°C to meet most environmental requirements
- Manufactured in Leviton’s ISO 9001 Quality Registered factory
- 10 year limited warranty by Leviton
- 15 Amp 2 Single Pole switches are in colors: white, ivory, almond, and light almond
- 20 Amp 2 Single Pole switches are in colors: white, and ivory
- 15 Amp combination switch and receptacle available in colors: ivory, white, almond, and light almond
- 20 Amp combination switch and receptacle available in colors: ivory, white, and black
||Single-Pole / 5-15R||Single-Pole / 5-20R||Single-Pole / Single-Pole||Single-Pole / Single-Pole|
|Amperage||15 Amp||20 Amp||15 Amp||20 Amp|
|Voltage||120 Volt||120 Volt||120/277 Volt||120/277 Volt|
|HP Rating||1/2HP-120V||1HP-120V 2HP-240V-277V||1/2HP - 120V 2HP - 240V - 277V||1/2HP - 120V 2HP - 240V - 277V|
|Max. Amperage||12 Amp||16 Amp||12 Amp||16 Amp|
|Standards and Certifications||UL / CSA||UL||UL / CSA||UL|
|Warranty||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited|
|LE-5225||15 Amp, 120 Volt, Duplex Style Single-Pole / 5-15R AC Combination Switch, Commercial Grade, Grounding, Side Wired||1 lb||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond, Brown|
|LE-5335||20 Amp, 120 Volt, Duplex Style Single-Pole / 5-20R AC Combination
Switch, Commercial Grade, Grounding, Side Wired
|1 lb||Ivory, White, Black|
|LE-5224-2||15A - 2 Duplex Style Single Pole / Single-Pole AC Combination Switch||1 lb||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond|
|LE-5334||20A - 2 Duplex Style Single Pole / Single-Pole AC Combination Switch||1 lb||Ivory, White|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Leviton 5224 Instruction Manual - PDF
- Leviton 5224 Spec Sheet - PDF
- Leviton 5225 Instruction Manual - PDF
- Leviton 5225 Spec Sheet - PDF
- Leviton 5335 Instruction Manual - PDF
- Leviton 5335 Spec Sheet - PDF
RELATED ARTICLES -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Small Jobs
Comments about Leviton 15 Amp Combination Switch with Receptacle:
A brown combination switch/receptacle is a rare item - difficult to find. CableOrganizer had it and delivery was excellent! My only wish is that Leviton made this with back load wire connections - wrapping wire around screws is an ancient and inferior method.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!