What's special about these combination switches?
Do you have a project that needs switches or outlets? Why not make the most of your limited space by using combination 15 Amp or 20 Amp switch & receptacle devices. Consider these durable devices in any new or retrofit construction for a job that is not only utilitarian but also looks great too.
|LE-5225||15 Amp, 120 Volt, Duplex Style Single-Pole / 5-15R AC Combination Switch, Commercial Grade, Grounding, Side Wired||1 lb||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond, Brown|
|LE-5335||20 Amp, 120 Volt, Duplex Style Single-Pole / 5-20R AC Combination
Switch, Commercial Grade, Grounding, Side Wired
|1 lb||Ivory, White, Black|
|LE-5224-2||15A - 2 Duplex Style Single Pole / Single-Pole AC Combination Switch||1 lb||Ivory, White, Almond, Light Almond|
|LE-5334||20A - 2 Duplex Style Single Pole / Single-Pole AC Combination Switch||1 lb||Ivory, White|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- No expensive designer wall plates needed since Leviton devices that fit all standard wall plates and boxes
- Meets and exceeds all testing and compliance codes for complete safety and reliability
- These 15 & 20 Amp receptacles have double wipe contacts to ensure excellent conductivity
- Combination single pole has standard (5/15R for 15 Amp and 5-20R for 20 Amp) style receptacle
- Strap material is made from steel and actuator; body is made from durable thermoplastic material to be long-lasting
- The devices have break off tabs to allow conversion to separate feeds
- For installation requirements, all devices contain a grounding screw
- UL flammability UL-94, V2 Rating
- UL listed (File#7458)
- CSA Certified (File listed # LR-3413)
- NOM certified (#057)
- Standard installation devices are side wired with terminal screws that accepts up to #12 copper wire or copper clad wire
- Operates from a temperature of -40°C to 120°C to meet most environmental requirements
- Manufactured in Leviton’s ISO 9001 Quality Registered factory
- 10 year limited warranty by Leviton
- 15 Amp 2 Single Pole switches are in colors: white, ivory, almond, and light almond
- 20 Amp 2 Single Pole switches are in colors: white, and ivory
- 15 Amp combination switch and receptacle available in colors: ivory, white, almond, and light almond
- 20 Amp combination switch and receptacle available in colors: ivory, white, and black
|Feature||Single-Pole / 5-15R||Single-Pole / 5-20R||Single-Pole / Single-Pole||Single-Pole / Single-Pole|
|Amperage||15 Amp||20 Amp||15 Amp||20 Amp|
|Voltage||120 Volt||120 Volt||120/277 Volt||120/277 Volt|
|HP Rating||1/2HP-120V||1HP-120V 2HP-240V-277V||1/2HP - 120V 2HP - 240V - 277V||1/2HP - 120V 2HP - 240V - 277V|
|Max. Amperage||12 Amp||16 Amp||12 Amp||16 Amp|
|Standards and Certifications||UL / CSA||UL||UL / CSA||UL|
|Warranty||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited||Manufacturer 10 Year Limited|
- Leviton 5224 Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Leviton 5224 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Leviton 5225 Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Leviton 5225 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Leviton 5335 Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Leviton 5335 Spec Sheet (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Small Jobs
Comments about Leviton 15 Amp Combination Switch with Receptacle:
A brown combination switch/receptacle is a rare item - difficult to find. CableOrganizer had it and delivery was excellent! My only wish is that Leviton made this with back load wire connections - wrapping wire around screws is an ancient and inferior method.