Leviton Acenti Surge Protection Receptacles
- Surge protection receptacles from Leviton's Acenti line meet all applicable certifications including UL, CSA, NOM, and FCC.
- Certified UL 1449 clamping level; 400 V peak, CSA C.22 No. 42
- 14 Amp 125 Volt self-grounding receptacle for 5-15R straight blade plugs is available in duplex or sixplex configuration.
- Provides excellent 3-level, point-of-use surge protection for phase to neutral, phase to ground, and neutral to ground.
- Multi-gang installation needs no dividers for a clean attractive appearance.
- Large triple-wipe, brass contacts for superior contact and conductivity.
- Nickel-plated steel mounting strap.
- Back and side wiring options accept 14 to 10 gauge (AWG Link) stranded or solid wire.
- Provides maximum protection for loads plugged directly into the receptacle.
- Innovative contoured construction, sleek modern design.
- Made of engineering grade polymer. Use with the enclosed steel alignment mounting plate and all Acenti Wall plates for a flawless installation.
- Premium grade with 5 year limited warranty from Leviton.
|Acenti Duplex Surge Protection Receptacle (ACSSR)|
|Duplex Wiring Diagram|
Will NOT fit in Standard or Decora Openings
|LE-ACSR6||Acenti Surge Protection Receptacle - Sixplex||Quartz|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Spend Money to Save Money: Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Why Use a Programmable Thermostat?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!