What's special about these rail mount receptacles?
- Perfect for mounting on DIN rails in racks or cabinets where convenient, plug-in surge protection is desired
- Choose from one grounded receptacle or two, to easily power and protect your electronics without a tangle of cords
- Unit comes preassembled, saving you time and money because there's no need to purchase the box and outlet separately
- Built-in surge suppression protects your equipment from damaging effects of voltage surges, voltage sags, and power outages
- Click for More Features
Provide a simple and convenient power source to your rackmount equipment without running cords or cables or creating a tangle of wires. Leviton DIN-rail mounted receptacles not only save space in your rack or cabinet, but also save money by eliminating the need to purchase extension cords for your electronics.
|LE-16252-DIN||15A/125V/NEMA 5-15R, Duplex, DIN Rail Receptacle, Industrial Grade, Grounding||Black case, gray outlets|
|LE-3880-DIN||15A/125V/NEMA 5-15R,Duplex, DIN Rail Receptacle, w/ Surge Indicator Light & Audible Alarm||Black case, blue outlets|
- Manufactured from tough and durable thermoplastic to withstand the occasional bump from equipment or electronics
- NEMA 5-15R rated to prevent dust and other airborne particles from entering the housing
- Industrial grade; perfect for use in steel mills, cement plants or IT closets
- DIN rails not included
- UL1449, CSA, ANSI/IEEE
- 10 year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS -
|Receptacles||Standard Duplex||Surge Duplex|
|Amperage||15 Amp||15 Amp|
|Voltage||125 Volt||125 Volt|
|Dielectric Voltage||Withstands 2000V per UL498||Withstands 1500V per UL498|
|Termination||Terminal Block||Terminal Block|
|Face Material||Thermoplastic Nylon||Thermoplastic Nylon|
|Color||Black case, gray outlets||Black case, blue outlets|
|Standards & Certifications||UL & CSA||UL1449 / CSA / ANSI/IEE Cat ABC|
|Warranty||10 year Limited||10 year Limited|
|Noise Rejection||X||-35 dB at 5kHz-5MHz|
|Operating Temp||-40°C to 60°C||-10°C to 60°C|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- UL Listing
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- What is Arc Flash?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030