What's special about this Ethernet switch?
- Ideal for starting or expanding your small network for resource sharing, file sharing, gaming and more
- Plug-and-play installation requires no software or drivers, ensuring a smooth installation
- Five RJ-45 Connector 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports allow you to connect various devices at once
- Snaps right into a Leviton Structured Media Center Enclosure for simple network building or seamless integration into your existing setup
- Click for More Features
This 5-Port Gigabit Switch from Leviton® brings the high performance networking of professional applications to your home, small office, or classroom. This switch provides a hub to connect PCs, printers, and other network peripherals beyond your router's capacity. Though this switch is best integrated into a Leviton Structured Media Center Enclosure, it may be implemented anywhere additional broadband connectivity is needed.
|LE-47611-5GB||Leviton 5-Port Gigabit Switch||5.85" H x 3.2" W x 1.03" D
(14.8 x 8.1 x 2.6 vm)
|2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|LE-5LHOM-6I||Leviton Home 5e Cat 5e Patch Cable||6" (15.24 cm)||Blue, Red, Yellow, White|
|LE-5LHOM-01||Leviton Home 5e Cat 5e Patch Cable||1 ft. (30.48 cm)|
|LE-5LHOM-02||Leviton Home 5e Cat 5e Patch Cable||2 ft. (60.96 cm)|
|LE-5LHOM-03||Leviton Home 5e Cat 5e Patch Cable||3 ft. (91.44 cm)|
|LE-5LHOM-04||Leviton Home 5e Cat 5e Patch Cable||4 ft. (121.9 cm)|
- LEDs indicate power, transfer activity, and speed status for easy monitoring and troubleshooting
- Store-and-forward architecture with CRC and runt filtering delivers highly efficient data transfers
- AC adapter outlet and Ethernet ports are on the same side for easy wire management
- Vented housing helps keep the unit at optimal operating temperature for a longer service life
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Connectors||5-ports, 1 AC power adapter jack|
|Cabling Requirements||Standard Category 5/5e/6 UTP|
|Dimensions||5.85" H x 3.2" W x 1.03" D
(14.8 x 8.1 x 2.6 vm)
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The History of Leviton
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030