Computing How-To Corner
Chances are, you sit down at your computer to do more than just work. Between web surfing, shopping, and e-mailing family and friends, we spend an amazing amount of time at our PCs! Keeping your computer station organized and free from cable clutter can make the time you spend there so much more enjoyable, so be sure to check out our how-to guides for everything from wire management to rack-mounting network equipment!
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- View installation video of EWR Wall Mount Rack (mpg)
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!