Articles on Home Theaters
Turn to the articles in the CableOrganizer.com Learning Center for ideas and insight on building or enhancing your home theater system, whether you need information on rack mounting home theater components or guidance in managing your system’s cables.
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- How Do Baluns Work?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Super Bowl Home Theater Solutions
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Surge Protector Roundup: 7 Cleverly Modern Surge Protectors and where to Use Them
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
- Summer Fun on a Budget: How to Set Up a Temporary Outdoor Home Theater
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!