Kwikpath General Purpose Resi Communication Cable Raceways
Kwikpath® Resi is a flexible raceway system designed for general purpose and residential communications systems. This ultra flexible raceway can be used to manage telephones, satellite, ethernet, internet, video, security and sound cabling. Installation of the Kwikpath® Resi allows home users to add or change cabling without the need to tear down walls or surface mounted cables along baseboards or walls.
- Lowers installation costs in retrofits by eliminating the need to remove existing cabling
- Available in 3/4” to 2” sizes in 200 foot boxes or reels for larger projects
- Raceway comes in easy to handle and dispense corrugated boxes for 200 foot coils
- Reels up to 5000 feet are available for large jobs and are disposable so you don’t have to store or return them
- Caramel color can be seen easily to prevent damage and protect cables during renovations
- No special tools required for installation
- Can be cut to size with a regular utility knife or IPEX scissor style utility knife for a more accurate straight cut
- Can be bent by hand to get around twists and turns in areas where space is limited saving time and material costs
- Fittings are a simple snap on style with six locking tabs to make sure they stay connected
- Sure fitting connections eliminate the need for cement or screws to hold the coils or couplings together
- Easily pull your cables through the corrugated raceway without damage with reduced friction and pull forces normally found in metal type raceways
- UV Packaging to protect your raceway before installation- very useful for jobsites where the product may be left outdoors
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- RESI couplers and terminal adapters are the same as riser couplers and adapters
- Made from non metallic PVC and available in 3/4" to 2" sizes
- Couplings and adapters use a six locking tab design to ensure they stay connected so no messy cement or taped ends are needed
- Seal end plugs are used to seal the ends of the raceway when not being used to prevent water from entering the raceway. (Sold as accessory)
- The Plenum rated Y Coupler is used in Resi applications to provide a branch for any raceway size (3/4” to 2”). (Sold as accessory)
Kwikpath RESI RISER STRAPS
- The most inexpensive way to strap and support your conduit using 2 screws per strap to install. They are typically used in residential or riser applications. (Sold as accessory)
|General Use Test||UL2024||ULC/ORD-C2024|
|Equivalent Standard||UL1581 Vertical -Tray
|Vertical-tray flame test described in Clause 4.11.1 of CSA C22.2 N# 0.3-01|
|Flame damage after 20 minutes||Shall not reach upper end of specimen||Shall not reach upper end of specimen|
KWIKPATH MEETS ALL BUILDING REGULATIONS
Eliminate all building compliance concerns and pass inspection knowing every part of your fittings and raceway system 100% meets all UL, NEC, NFPA, and EIA/TIA requirements.
EIA/TIA – Meets all commercial building telecommunications cable protection and performance codes.
NEC 2005 (National Electric Code) governs the removal of abandoned cables in air handling spaces, Kwikpath is in compliance with articles 770 and 800 with its convenient way to remove and replace cable through the Kwikpath raceway.
NFPA- (National Fire protection Association) meets all cable management requirements for air plenums, ducts and other environmental air spaces.
UL2024 General Purpose-certified to meet standards for flame damage and flame test.
PLEASE NOTE: These products ship in 1 week
There is a 25% restock fee for returns
|PART #||SIZE||LENGTH||DIMENSIONS (in.)||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|Kwikpath Resi Coil Empty|
|KP-H075C||3/4"||200'||23 x 11 x 23||16.72 lbs|
|KP-H100C||1"||200'||31 x 8.75 x 31||20 lbs|
|KP-H125C||1-1/4"||200'||31.5 x 14 x 31.5||25.5 lbs|
|KP-H150C||1-1/2"||200'||32.5 x 16.5 x 32.5||29.5 lbs|
|KP-H200C||2"||200'||39.75 x 15 x 39.75||37 lbs|
|Kwikpath Resi Reel Empty|
|KP-H075R||3/4"||1000'||30 x 32||83.6 lbs|
|KP-H100R||1"||1000'||30 x 32||101.2 lbs|
|KP-H125R||1-1/4"||1000'||30 x 32||127.6 lbs|
|KP-H150R||1-1/2"||750'||30 x 32||110 lbs|
|KP-H200R||2"||500'||30 x 32||92.4 lbs|
|KP-RC075||3/4"||100 per pack||4.4 lbs|
|KP-RC100||1"||50 per pack||3.7 lbs|
|KP-RC125||1-1/4"||30 per pack||4.2 lbs|
|KP-RC150||1-1/2"||30 per pack||4.6 lbs|
|KP-RC200||2"||20 per pack||3.5 lbs|
Resi Terminal Adapter C/W Lockout
|KP-KRTA075||3/4"||100 per pack||4.4 lbs|
|KP-KRTA100||1"||50 per pack||3 lbs|
|KP-KRTA125||1-1/4"||30 per pack||3 lbs|
|KP-KRTA150||1-1/2"||30 per pack||3.3 lbs|
|KP-KRTA200||2"||20 per pack||2.6 lbs|
- Kwikpath Technical Guide (PDF)
- Kwikpath Brochure (PDF)
- View Y-Coupler Specs and Installation Info (PDF)
- View Clamps & Spacers Specs (PDF)
Installing Kwikpath is Easy
1. UNROLL KWIKPATH TO DESIRED LENGTH
Available in convenient coil lengths of 200 ft. and reel lengths up to 1000 ft., Kwikpath gives you the flexibility to measure out end-to-end home-run systems with fewer couplings. Convenient lightweight coil lengths are easy to handle and disposable reels ensure you don’t have to store and return large steel reels.
2. CUT KWIKPATH WITH AN IPEX CUTTER
For straight cuts every time, use our scissor-style cutting tool. However, no special tools or cutting equipment are required.You can even cut Kwikpath with a regular utility knife.
3. MAKE BENDS AND TURNS BY HAND
Kwikpath is so lightweight and flexible you can bend, turn and manipulate it by hand to install it easily around irregular curves and in tight spaces.This flexibility allows you to get the job done right the first time, reducing wasted material and time.
4. SIMPLY SNAP CONNECTIONS TOGETHER
Kwikpath’s unique snap-on fittings make terminating or coupling quick and easy, and six locking tabs ensure the fittings stay connected. No messy cementing or screws to tighten.
5. PULL CABLE THROUGH KWIKPATH
Kwikpath’s interior corrugated surface reduces pull-forces and friction, so pulling wires through the tubing is considerably easier than through metal tubing. And you can pull cables through longer raceways without worrying about damage to the cables.