What's special about these PVC repair kits?
- Innovative conduit repair kit reduces the cost and effort needed to repair damaged PVC pipes caused by earth excavation or in-ground drilling
- Interlocking joints along with standard PVC solvent cement (not included) form a water tight seal for a life-long quality repair
- Simple 2-piece design can be installed directly over exposed wires, cables or hoses, restoring the structural integrity of the conduit system, without removing conduit
- Available sizes from 1-1/4" to 6” to be compatible with a variety of conduit sizes and applications
- Click for More Features
Non-metallic, PVC Conduit Repair Kits makes the possible disaster of accidentally puncturing or damaging conduit during digging or drilling a little less horrifying. This easy-to-use solution is ideal for quick repairs in electrical, telecommunication, utility and CATV applications.
Please Note: There is a 25% restock fee for returns
|KP-EPR40||2.50" EPR Conduit Repair Kit||2.50" [6.35cm]||24.00" [60.96cm]||53 lbs [24.04kg]|
|KP-EPR55||4.00" EPR Conduit Repair Kit||4.00" [10.16cm]||24.00" [60.96cm]||34 lbs [15.42kg]|
|KP-EPR60||5.00" EPR Conduit Repair Kit||5.00" [12.70cm]||24.00" [60.96cm]||20 lbs [9.07kg]|
|KP-EPR65||6.00" EPR Conduit Repair Kit||6.00" [15.24cm]||24.00" [60.96cm]||24 lbs [10.89kg]|
- Inside diameter of repair bells match the outside diameter of the conduit to create a bell and spigot connection
- Constructed from high-impact, non-conductive PVC for strength and durability
- Each pipe wrap is hand inspected for instability or defects prior to shipment, ensuring a quality product is always delivered to you
- Quickly repairs various lengths and types of pipe with reliable accuracy, saving you numerous man hours and installation costs
Works with common conduit types such as:
- Sch 40
- Sch 80
- DB 60
- DB 120
- EB 20
- EB 35
- Made of high-impact, non-conductive PVC
|SKU||Pipe Size||Pipe ID||Pipe OD||Wall||Bell OD||Bell ID||Length|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- UL Listing
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
Can you ship overnight or next day?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, we can.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030