What's special about this KVM switch?
- Controls up to 8 computers (combination of PS/2, AT, Mac, Sun, & USB) from a single keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Expandable system ability to daisy-chain multiple KVM switches in order to control up to 512 computers
- Versatile design adapts unit for rackmount (19-in. rack; 1U), or stacking with optional interlocking feet
- Monitor connectors (HD15); Keyboard/Mouse ports (MiniDIN6)
- Click for More Features
The Tripp Lite 8-port KVM Switch controls up to 8 computers (combination of PS/2, AT, Mac, Sun, & USB) from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
Click link below to view Images
|Description||Application||Size (L x W x H)||Price|
|TL-B007-008||8-Port 1U Rackmount KVM Switch||Control up to 8 PCs or Servers, with ability to expand and add additional equipment to control up to 512 PCsor Servers.|| 19" x 6" x 1-3/4"
(19" rack, 1U)
|Options & Accessories|
|TL-P753-006||6-ft. Super-Flex Cable Kit (PS/2)||Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's KVM switches. The 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit||6 FT|
|TL-P753-010||10-ft. Super-Flex Cable Kit (PS/2)||10 FT|
|TL-P753-015||15-ft. Super-Flex Cable Kit (PS/2)||15 FT|
|TL-B015-000||USB to PS/2 Adapter||Connect a USB computer to a KVM switch or connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to the USB ports on a computer||N/A|
- Supports ultra high 180MHz video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels without any noticeable degradation
- Supports VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor
- No external power required (included power supply necessary when daisy-chained or long cable distances)
- No software or complicated set-up procedures required.
- Select port by On Screen Display (OSD), keyboard hot key, or by selector switch on front of unit
- Features one dedicated selection button per port
- Offers autoscan feature
- Password security to ensure authorized access to the connected computers
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for dependable computer boot-up on all operating systems
- Offers compatibility with most mice; including scrolling mice
- 2 LEDs per port; Computer ON, and Computer SELECTED
- Macintosh, SUN, AT, and USB compatibility by connecting appropriate Tripp Lite console converter or adapter
- TL-B007-008 8-port KVM Switch (Rackmount Ready)
- Optional AC Power Adapter
- Interlocking Feet (for Non-Rackmount Applications)
- 2 year Warranty
Multiple (purchased separately) KVM switches can be daisy-chained together in order to control up to 512 computers. Computers can be switched using the On Screen Display (OSD), keyboard hot key or front panel switch. The 8-port KVM switch features keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free boot-ups and works on all operating systems. Supports ultra high 180MHz video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels without any noticeable degradation. Adjusts to use as either a rackmount or stackable unit.
|# of Users||1|
|Port Control||Push Buttons, HotKeys, OSD|
|PC/Server||VGA, USB or PS/2|
|Cat5 KVM Switch||No|
|IP Remote Access||Yes with B051-000|
|Unit Dimensions||1.75"H x 19"W x 6"D|
|BTUs||50Hz, 8.9 / 60Hz, 8.5|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030