8-Port 1U Rackmount KVM Switch # TL-B007-008
The Tripp Lite 8-port KVM Switch controls up to 8 computers (combination of PS/2, AT, Mac, Sun, & USB) from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Supports ultra high 180MHz video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels without any noticeable degradation
- Supports VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor
- No external power required (included power supply necessary when daisy-chained or long cable distances)
- No software or complicated set-up procedures required.
- Select port by On Screen Display (OSD), keyboard hot key, or by selector switch on front of unit
- Features one dedicated selection button per port
- Offers autoscan feature
- Password security to ensure authorized access to the connected computers
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for dependable computer boot-up on all operating systems
- Offers compatibility with most mice; including scrolling mice
- 2 LEDs per port; Computer ON, and Computer SELECTED
- Macintosh, SUN, AT, and USB compatibility by connecting appropriate Tripp Lite console converter or adapter
- TL-B007-008 8-port KVM Switch (Rackmount Ready)
- Optional AC Power Adapter
- Interlocking Feet (for Non-Rackmount Applications)
- 2 year Warranty
Multiple (purchased separately) KVM switches can be daisy-chained together in order to control up to 512 computers. Computers can be switched using the On Screen Display (OSD), keyboard hot key or front panel switch. The 8-port KVM switch features keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free boot-ups and works on all operating systems. Supports ultra high 180MHz video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels without any noticeable degradation. Adjusts to use as either a rackmount or stackable unit.
|# of Users||1|
|Port Control||Push Buttons, HotKeys, OSD|
|PC/Server||VGA, USB or PS/2|
|Cat5 KVM Switch||No|
|IP Remote Access||Yes with B051-000|
|Unit Dimensions||1.75"H x 19"W x 6"D|
|BTUs||50Hz, 8.9 / 60Hz, 8.5|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Click link below to view Images
|Description||Application||Size (L x W x H)||Price|
|TL-B007-008||8-Port 1U Rackmount KVM Switch||Control up to 8 PCs or Servers, with ability to expand and add additional equipment to control up to 512 PCsor Servers.|| 19" x 6" x 1-3/4"
(19" rack, 1U)
|Options & Accessories|
|TL-P753-006||6-ft. Super-Flex Cable Kit (PS/2)||Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's KVM switches. The 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit||6 FT|
|TL-P753-010||10-ft. Super-Flex Cable Kit (PS/2)||10 FT|
|TL-P753-015||15-ft. Super-Flex Cable Kit (PS/2)||15 FT|
|TL-B015-000||USB to PS/2 Adapter||Connect a USB computer to a KVM switch or connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to the USB ports on a computer||N/A|
RELATED ARTICLES -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!