What's special about this console KVM switch?
- Control multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Combines an 8 port KVM switch, keyboard , 17" LCD monitor and touchpad in a 1U rack-mount drawer
- Expandable system ability to daisy-chain multiple KVM switches in order to control up to 504 computers
- No software or complicated set-up procedures required.
- Click for More Features
The Tripp Lite NetDirector™ 8-port KVM Console Switch controls up to eight (8) computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
|TL-B020-008-17||NetDirector™ 8-Port 1U Rackmount Console KVM Switch||Control up to 8 PCs or Servers, with ability to expand and add additional equipment to control up to 504 PC's or Servers.||19" L × 6.1" W × 1.77" H
(19" Rack, 1U)
|Kits, Cables & Accessories|
|TL-P774-006||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector™ KVM switches. The 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||6 FT|
|TL-P774-010||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||10 FT|
|TL-P774-015||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||15 FT|
|TL-P774-025||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||25 FT|
|TL-P776-006||USB (2-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a USB computer or a console converter to the NetDirector™ KVM switches. The premium 2-in-1 cable consists of a USB keyboard/mouse cable and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||6 FT|
|TL-P776-010||USB (2-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||10 FT|
|TL-P772-002||Daisy-chain Cable||The daisy chain cable is designed to link a KVM switch to another KVM switch in order to expand the number of computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.||2 FT|
|TL-P772-006||Daisy-chain Cable||6 FT|
|TL-B015-000||USB to PS/2 Adapter||Connect a USB computer to a KVM switch or connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to the USB ports on a computer||N/A|
|TL-B019-000||2-Post Rackmount Kit||Allows the mounting of console KVM switches (TL-B021-000, TL-B020-008, TL-B020-016) to a 2-post rack. The mounting hardware allows for the console to be opened with the drawer in any position. Heavy Duty 14-gauge steel provides stability and prevents console frame "twisting".||N/A|
- Port selection by On Screen Display (OSD) and the touchpad, or by using the keyboard "hot key" functions
- Autoscan feature
- Multi-level password security to allow only authorized access to the connected computers
- 2 LEDs per port; Computer ON, and Computer SELECTED
- PS/2, USB compatibility via optional cable kit
- Flash upgradable
- Hot pluggable — add or remove computers without turning off the switch
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations — no need for manual DIP switch setting — front panel LED indicates station position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- 17" LCD display supports Video resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 DDC2 B
- Operating temperature 32º to 104º Fahrenheit
- TL-B020-008-17 8-port KVM Switch
- AC power adapter
- Instruction manual
- Flash-upgrade cable
- TL-B015-000 USB to PS/2 adapter
- 5 year Warranty
This single unit includes an 8 port KVM switch, keyboard, 17" LCD monitor and touchpad - all in only 1U of rack space. The console stores neatly in the rack and slides out when needed. Up to 504 computers may be controlled from this single console by daisy-chaining additional 16 port KVM switches (model TL-B022-016). Ports can be switched using the touchpad with On Screen Display (OSD), or by using the keyboard "hot key" functions. Ability to control PS/2 or USB with the optional cable kit.
|# of Users||1|
|Port Control||Push Buttons, HotKeys, OSD|
|Cat5 KVM Switch||No|
|IP Remote Access||Yes with B051-000|
|Unit Dimensions||1.75"H x 16.75"W x 24"D (4.45cm x 42.55cm x 60.96cm)|
|Style||1 Rackmount Console|
|LCD Monitor||17" (43.18cm)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 80%|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 120°F|
|BTUs||76.1 BTUs at 120V, 50Hz or 83.98 BTUs at 230V, 50Hz|
|Computer/Server Ports||(8) HD15 (Female)|
|Other Ports||DB25 (Male)|
|Local Console Ports||Port 1: HD15 (Female)
Port 2: (2) Mini DIN6 (Female)
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
- TL-B020-008-17 User's Manual (PDF) 4.1MB
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Use
- Cord Too Short
- Computer Equipment
- Server Room
Comments about NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rackmount Console KVM Switch:
Imagine that you have access up to 8 computers/servers with only one screen/keyboard/mouse...wouldn't it be great?
Well, that's what I'm doing in my server room thanks to this console KVM/Switch. It helps me a lot when I have to work on the servers: Just press one button to switch to the computer I want, and here it is!
Just make sure to have long cables if your computers are far away from the console KMV.