What's special about this console KVM switch ?
- Control multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard , 15" LCD monitor and touchpad in a 1U rack-mount drawer
- Daisy-chain multiple 16 port KVM switches (Model TL-B022-016) in order to control up to 512 computers
- Does not require software or complicated set-up procedures
- Click for More Features
The Tripp Lite NetDirector™ 16-port KVM Console Switch controls multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
Click link below to view Images
|Description||Application||Size (L x W x H)||PRICE|
|TL-B020-016||NetDirector™ 16-Port Console KVM Switch||Control up to sixteen (16) PC's or Servers, with ability to expand and add additional equipment to control up to 512 PC's or Servers.||19" × 20.4" × 1.77"
(19" rack, 1U)
|Options & Accessories|
|TL-P774-006||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector™ KVM switches. The 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||6 FT|
|TL-P774-010||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||10 FT|
|TL-P774-015||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||15 FT|
|TL-P774-025||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||25 FT|
|TL-P776-006||USB (2-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a USB computer or a console converter to the NetDirector™ KVM switches. The premium 2-in-1 cable consists of a USB keyboard/mouse cable and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||6 FT|
|TL-P776-010||USB (2-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||10 FT|
|TL-P772-002||Daisy-chain Cable||The daisy chain cable is designed to link a KVM switch to another KVM switch in order to expand the number of computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.||2 FT|
|TL-P772-006||Daisy-chain Cable||6 FT|
|TL-B015-000||USB to PS/2 Adapter||Connect a USB computer to a KVM switch or connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to the USB ports on a computer||N/A|
|TL-B019-000||2-Post Rackmount Kit||Allows the mounting of console KVM switches (TL-B021-000, TL-B020-008, TL-B020-016) to a 2-post rack. The mounting hardware allows for the console to be opened with the drawer in any position. Heavy Duty 14-gauge steel provides stability and prevents console frame "twisting".
- Select a port by using using the On Screen Display (OSD) and the touchpad or by using the keyboard "hot key" functions
- Offers autoscan feature
- Multi-level password security to ensure only authorized people have access to the connected computers
- 2 LEDs per port; Computer ON, and Computer SELECTED
- PS/2, Sun and USB compatibility by connecting appropriate optional Tripp Lite cable kit
- Flash upgradable
- Hot pluggable — add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations — no need for manual DIP switch setting — front panel LED indicates station position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level logout — manual and timed
- Console detaches from the switch chassis for easy maintenance
- 15" LCD display supports high XGA resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 with 250cd/m(sq) brightness
- TL-B020-016 16-port KVM Switch
- AC power adapter
- Instruction manual
- Flash-upgrade cable
- TL-B015-000 USB to PS/2 adapter
- 1 year Warranty
The single unit combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD monitor and touchpad. Stores neatly in a 1U rack space and pulls out when needed. Controls up to 512 computers from a single console by daisy-chaining additional 16 port KVM switches (model TL-B022-016). Switch ports using the touchpad with On Screen Display (OSD) or by using keyboard "hot key" functions. Controls PS/2, USB, or SUN systems with the appropriate cable kit.
No specifications available for this product
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030