Click image to enlarge
The Tripp Lite NetDirector™ 16-port KVM Console Switch controls multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Select a port by using using the On Screen Display (OSD) and the touchpad or by using the keyboard "hot key" functions
- Offers autoscan feature
- Multi-level password security to ensure only authorized people have access to the connected computers
- 2 LEDs per port; Computer ON, and Computer SELECTED
- PS/2, Sun and USB compatibility by connecting appropriate optional Tripp Lite cable kit
- Flash upgradable
- Hot pluggable — add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations — no need for manual DIP switch setting — front panel LED indicates station position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level logout — manual and timed
- Console detaches from the switch chassis for easy maintenance
- 15" LCD display supports high XGA resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 with 250cd/m(sq) brightness
- TL-B020-016 16-port KVM Switch
- AC power adapter
- Instruction manual
- Flash-upgrade cable
- TL-B015-000 USB to PS/2 adapter
- 1 year Warranty
The single unit combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD monitor and touchpad. Stores neatly in a 1U rack space and pulls out when needed. Controls up to 512 computers from a single console by daisy-chaining additional 16 port KVM switches (model TL-B022-016). Switch ports using the touchpad with On Screen Display (OSD) or by using keyboard "hot key" functions. Controls PS/2, USB, or SUN systems with the appropriate cable kit.
No specifications available for this product
Click link below to view Images
|Description||Application||Size (L x W x H)||PRICE|
|TL-B020-016||NetDirector™ 16-Port Console KVM Switch||Control up to sixteen (16) PC's or Servers, with ability to expand and add additional equipment to control up to 512 PC's or Servers.||19" × 20.4" × 1.77"
(19" rack, 1U)
|Options & Accessories|
|TL-P774-006||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector™ KVM switches. The 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||6 FT|
|TL-P774-010||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||10 FT|
|TL-P774-015||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||15 FT|
|TL-P774-025||PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||25 FT|
|TL-P776-006||USB (2-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||Connects a USB computer or a console converter to the NetDirector™ KVM switches. The premium 2-in-1 cable consists of a USB keyboard/mouse cable and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit.||6 FT|
|TL-P776-010||USB (2-in-1) KVM Cable Kit||10 FT|
|TL-P772-002||Daisy-chain Cable||The daisy chain cable is designed to link a KVM switch to another KVM switch in order to expand the number of computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.||2 FT|
|TL-P772-006||Daisy-chain Cable||6 FT|
|TL-B015-000||USB to PS/2 Adapter||Connect a USB computer to a KVM switch or connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to the USB ports on a computer||N/A|
|TL-B019-000||2-Post Rackmount Kit||Allows the mounting of console KVM switches (TL-B021-000, TL-B020-008, TL-B020-016) to a 2-post rack. The mounting hardware allows for the console to be opened with the drawer in any position. Heavy Duty 14-gauge steel provides stability and prevents console frame "twisting".
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!