What's special about these Klein Tool wrenches?
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces.
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight.
- High polish chrome finish.
- Click for More Features
Jaws open 3/16" wider than standard design wrenches, length for length. Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces. Same rugged construction as standard design. Also available with heavy-duty plastic-dipped handles.
|KT-D507-12||Adjustable Plastic-Dipped Wrench - 12" Length||1.4 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
Do NOT push or hammer wrench
Do NOT extend handle length
- Precision-broached jaw
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Available in high-capacity
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Tapered handles for comfortable use
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance
- High polished head finish
- Dip handle
|Part #||Handle Finish||Overall Length||Capacity||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D507-12||Plastic Dipped||12" (305 mm)||1-1/2" (38 mm)||1.4 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- History of Klein Tools
- Tips for Inspecting & Maintaining Your Klein Lineman's Body Belt
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts