Adjustable Wrench - 6" and 12"
Jaws open 3/16" wider than standard design wrenches, length for length. Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces. Same rugged construction as standard design. Also available with heavy-duty plastic-dipped handles.
- Precision-broached jaw
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Available in high-capacity
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Tapered handles for comfortable use
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance
- High polished head finish
- Dip handle
|Part #||Handle Finish||Overall Length||Capacity||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D507-6||Plastic Dipped||6" (152 mm)||15/16" (23 mm)||0.4 lb|
|KT-D507-10||Plastic Dipped||10” (254mm)||1-5/16” (33mm)||1.0 lb|
|KT-D507-12||Plastic Dipped||12" (305 mm)||1-1/2" (38 mm)||1.4 lbs|
|KT-D507-6||Adjustable Plastic-Dipped Wrench - 6" Length||0.4 lb|
|KT-D507-10||Adjustable Plastic-Dipped Wrench - 10" Length||1.0 lb|
|KT-D507-12||Adjustable Plastic-Dipped Wrench - 12" Length||1.4 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock
Do NOT push or hammer wrench
Do NOT extend handle length
RELATED ARTICLES -
- History of Klein Tools
- Tips for Inspecting & Maintaining Your Klein Lineman's Body Belt
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?