What's special about it?
- Keeps tools easily accessible, right at your hip
- 18 webbed pockets organize tools, hardware, pens/pencils, and even cell phones
- Chain tape thong keeps rolls of tape or keys secure and within reach
- Outstanding durability and extra support for tools, thanks to double-layer Cordura Plus nylon
- Puncture, tear and abrasion resistant fabric is cool enough for day-to-day wear, even in warmer climates
- Naturally hugs the body for all-day comfort, with no break-in period required
- Click for More Features
The PowerLine 18-Pocket Electrician's Tool Pouch is made of durable double layered Cordura Plus. The rugged material is resistant to abrasion, punctures, and tearing and is double nylon stitched-so it's made to last. This tool bag has 18 webbed nylon pockets that stay open for easy access to screwdrivers, pliers, and other tools. In addition to these pockets there is a chain tape thong for holding other accessories or keys.
The lightweight, flexible material naturally forms and hugs the body so there's no break-in period. This makes it easy to wear day to day, even in warmer climates.
|PART #||NOMINAL OVERALL SIZE||PRICE|
|KT-5719||11" x 12" ( 279 x 305)||DISCONTINUED|
- Double layered Cordura Plus Nylon for durability
- Abrasion, puncture and tear resistant
- Oversized pockets for extra carrying capacity
- Keeps tools easily accessible
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear for everyday use
|Material||Double Layered 1000 Denier Dupont Cordura Nylon|
|Overall Size||11"x 12"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030