What's special about this canvas bag?
- Allows utility contractors and roofers to keep tools elevated and close-at-hand
- Eliminates time wasted on retrieving tools from the ground during aerial and rooftop jobs
- Tripod suspension and swivel-snap hook provide greater stability when hoisting tools off the ground
- Water-resistant polypropylene rope handle is reinforced with leather for strength
- Click for More Features
The Klein Tools Oval Bucket Tool Bag is made with straight, tapered walls of heavy duty canvas to withstand day to day use. The strong material is paired with molded polypropylene bottom for greater durability. This tool bag is further equipped with a swivel snap hook on a rope handle so that it can be suspended during use.
|KT-5144S||10" (25) cm||14" (36) cm||8" (20) cm||DISCONTINUED|
- Rigid Cycolac top ring and molded polypropylene bottom provide a sturdy frame
- Durable, straight-wall and tapered-wall buckets are made of heavy-duty No. 6 canvas.
- All have Cycolac top rings and molded bottoms.
- Polypropylene-rope handle reinforced with leather for water resistance and strength.
- No. 6 canvas - Holds up to 75 lbs.
- Tripod suspension for greater stability.
- Equipped with Cat. No. 2012 swivel snap hook
- Made in the USA
|Material||No 6 Canvas|
|Extra Features||Swivel snap (Cat. No 2012) hook|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- At Home
Comments about Bucket, #6 Canvas, Oval, 15 Pockets:
Ever been 50 feet up in a cherry-picker looking down at the tool you need in the ground. This simple solution helps make a cheap, time saving alternative to lost manhours for retreat and reposition. Save the trouble by tying an end to the eyelet and hoist your long lost tools to your position, ready for work. Makes for a great addition to the worksite. I imagine it works great for roofers too.