What's special about this leather tool bag?
- Made of rugged, extra-heavy leather for long life
- Padded shoulder strap can be attached and removed as needed
- Retaining straps provide extra support
- 3-ply bottom
- Steel studs protect bottom of bag from abrasion and ground moisture
- Click for More Features
This tool bag will last from apprenticeship to retirement. It is made of fine harness leather with shoulder strap combined with pad and hand strap. The bottom is three ply and protected with steel studs. Retaining straps pass all the way around the back for extra security and all seams are lock stitched with nylon thread. This bag is made to withstand some of the most testing situations. Depth: 8" Length: 18" Width: 7".
|KT-5108-18||18" (457 mm)||7" (178 mm)||8" (203 mm)||4.77 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-5108-20||20" (508 mm)||7" (178 mm)||8" (203 mm)||5.17 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-5108-24||24" (610 mm)||7" (178 mm)||8" (203 mm)||5.50 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Made of extra-heavy rugged leather
- Padded shoulder straps(removable)
- Steel studded 3-ply bottom
- Retaining straps for added support
|KT-5108-18||Leather||Removable, padded sholder||18" (457 mm)||7" (178 mm)||8" (203 mm)||4.77 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-5108-20||Leather||Removable, padded sholder||20" (508 mm)||7" (178 mm)||8" (203 mm)||5.17 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-5108-24||Leather||Removable, padded sholder||24" (610 mm)||7" (178 mm)||8" (203 mm)||5.50 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- Contract Jobs
Comments about Klein Tools Deluxe Leather Bag 18"x7"x8":
used bag in the worst environment w 75lb to100lbs of tools, water,snow oil grease mud its held up for ten plus years.....
- Primary use: