What's special about it?
- Compatible with 6 - 4/0 AWG lugs and terminals
- All-in-one crimp nest - no removable parts or rotating dies to worry about
- Compound-action mechanism and high-leverage handles crimp efficiently and with less effort
- Features comfortable plastic hand grips
- Adjustment screw controls crimp depth
|Part #||Description||Length||Approx. Weight||Price|
|KT-2006||Large Compound-Action Crimp Tool||19.5"||4 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Crimps 6- 4/0 AWG lugs and terminals
- All-in-one integral crimp nest. No removable parts or rotating dies.
- High leverage handles, compound action mechanism, and overall 19 1/2 in. length provide superior mechanical advantage.
- Comfortable plastic hand grips (NOT insulated for protection against electric shock)
- Adjustment screw to control crimp depth
|Part #||Crimps||Handle Color||Length||Approx. Weight||Price|
|KT-2006||6-4/0 AWG lugs, terminals||Black||19.5"||4 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030