Klein Tools TORX® Round Shank Screwdrivers
Klein Tools patented Tip-Ident® system color-codes the ends of these screwdrivers so that you can identify the tip size quickly and easily. The screwdrivers? durability and innovative design make them perfect for installers and maintenance workers.
- Various sizes available individually or in a 5-piece kit to complete your tool box
- Internal flanges inside the handle provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchoring
- Shaft is specially heat-treated to promote durability
- Machine-cut tips ensure exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANSI specifications
|Part#||TORX® SIZE||SHRANK LENGTH||OVERALL LENGTH||HANDLE COLOR||PRICE|
|KT-19542||T15||4" (102 mm)||7-3/4" (102 mm)||Yellow|
|KT-19543||T20||4" (102 mm)||7-3/4" (102 mm)||Green|
|KT-19544||T25||4" (102 mm)||7-3/4" (102 mm)||Blue|
|KT-19545||T27||4" (102 mm)||8-5/16" (211 mm)||Brown|
|KT-19546||T30||4" (102 mm)||8-5/16" (211 mm)||Red|
|KT-19555||5-Piece Cushion-Grip TORX® Screwdriver Set
(Includes the screwdrivers below)
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||TORX SIZE||SHRANK LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-19542||Cushion Grip Screwdriver||T15||4" (102 mm)|
|KT-19543||Cushion Grip Screwdriver||T20||4" (102 mm)|
|KT-19544||Cushion Grip Screwdriver||T25||4" (102 mm)|
|KT-19545||Cushion Grip Screwdriver||T27||4" (102 mm)|
|KT-19546||Cushion Grip Screwdriver||T30||4" (102 mm)|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
*TORX® is a trademark of Camcar Division of Textron, Inc.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- History of Klein Tools
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- At Home
- Minor Projects
- System Hardware Repair
Comments about 5-Piece TORX Screwdriver Set:
No slip screwdrivers make simple tasks when performing full operations on your mess of technology. As torx becomes more the standard for electronics, these will become more and more valuable.