Magnetic Nut Drivers from Klein Tools
- A powerful nut-holding magnet built into shank
- Long 6" shank
- Color-coded handle allow for quick identification of tip widths
|Part #||Overall Length||Shank Length||Tip Width||Approx. Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-S106M||9-5/8" (244 mm)||6" (152mm)||5/16"||0.25 lb||Amber|
|KT-S86M||9-5/8" (244 mm)||6" (152mm)||1/4"||0.25 lb||Red|
|PART #||OVERALL LENGTH||TIP WIDTH||HANDLE COLOR||PRICE|
|KT-S106M||9-5/8" (244 mm)||5/16"||Amber|
|KT-S86M||9-5/8" (244 mm)||1/4"||Red|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- Great Length
- At Home
- Minor Projects
Comments about 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver - 9"-Shank:
Bought it to get a hold of a difficult to turn and reach nut screw covering a car air filter.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!