Klein Tools Individual Nut Driver 6-inch
Klein's cushion grip nut driver is the best for any job. This exceptionally strong driver is made of carefully heat-treated and tempered steel. The cushion-grip handle resists slippage, which allows you to apply greater torque.
- Break resistant handle can withstand heavy duty applications
- Meets or exceeds current ANSI and MIL specifications
- Handle is color-coded for easy identification
- Designed without unfinished seams or sharp edges, to prevent user fatigue and injury
|Overall Length||9 5/8"|
|KT-S126||6" - 3/8" Hollow Shaft Nut Driver|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features