Klein Tools Individual Nut Driver 6-inch
Klein's cushion grip nut driver is the best for any job. This exceptionally strong driver is made of carefully heat-treated and tempered steel. The cushion-grip handle resists slippage, which allows you to apply greater torque.
- Break resistant handle can withstand heavy duty applications
- Meets or exceeds current ANSI and MIL specifications
- Handle is color-coded for easy identification
- Designed without unfinished seams or sharp edges, to prevent user fatigue and injury
|Overall Length||9 5/8"|
|KT-S126||6" - 3/8" Hollow Shaft Nut Driver|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!