What's special about this nut driver?
- Hollow shank nut driver allows you to facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Confordome™ handles are custom-fit to your hand for a more comfortable grip, and to reduce the risk of slipping
- Standard 6" length can be utilized for most common applications
- Click for More Features
Klein's cushion grip nut driver is the best for any job. This exceptionally strong driver is made of carefully heat-treated and tempered steel. The cushion-grip handle resists slippage, which allows you to apply greater torque.
|KT-S126||6" - 3/8" Hollow Shaft Nut Driver||DISCONTINUED|
- Break resistant handle can withstand heavy duty applications
- Meets or exceeds current ANSI and MIL specifications
- Handle is color-coded for easy identification
- Designed without unfinished seams or sharp edges, to prevent user fatigue and injury
|Overall Length||9 5/8"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030