Magnetic Tip Nut Driver – 6" Hollow Shank
With these nut drivers from Klein Tools, you get a magnetic tip, a long hollow shaft and chrome plating all in one tool. This combination adds up to a tool that will give you years of quick and easy bolt installation.
- A fully hollow shaft allows for work on long bolt applications
- Internal flanges provide solid shaft anchors for a twist-resistant nut driver
- Handle ends are color-coded for quick and easy identification
- Klein’s patented Tip-Ident® on the ends indicates the tool’s size in inches, as well as hex-head shape, so you can quickly indentify the correct driver in a crowded tool box
- Meets or exceeds ASME / ANSI specifications
|Part #||Overall Length||Shank Length||Hex Size||Handle Color||PRICE|
|KT-646-11-32M||9-3/4" (248mm)||6" (152mm)||11/32"||Black|
|KT-646-1-2M||9-3/4" (248mm)||6" (152mm)||1/2"||Black|
|KT-646-1-4M||9-3/4" (248mm)||6" (152mm)||1/4"||Black|
|KT-646-3-16M||9-3/4" (248mm)||6" (152mm)||3/16"||Black|
|KT-646-3-8M||9-3/4" (248mm)||6" (152mm)||3/8"||Black|
|KT-646-5-16M||9-3/4" (248mm)||6" (152mm)||5/16"||Black|
|KT-646-7-16M||9-3/4" (248mm)||6" (152mm)||7/16"||Black|
|PART #||HEX SIZE||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!