What's special about these 3" nut drivers?
- Internal flange provides a twist resistant shank anchor to unscrew the toughest nuts
- Handle ends are color coded for quick retrieval of the correct size tool for the job
- Cushion grip handles provide superior torque and comfort, to minimize fatigue
- Click for More Features
With Klein’s color coded ends, these 3" hollow shaft nut drivers are easy to recognize when you are in a hurry to locate the correct tool for the job. These hollow shank tools are sure to be a perfect addition to any tool box or bag.
|PART #||COLOR CODE||HEX SIZE||OVERALL LENGTH||SHANK LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-630-3-8||Blue||3/8"||6-3/4" (171 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
|KT-630-1-2||Red||1/2"||7-5/16" (186 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
|KT-630-5-16||Yellow||5/16"||6-3/4" (171 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
|KT-630-7-16||Brown||7/16"||7-5/16" (186 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
- Chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the nut driver hex orientation and size so you can easily engage the nut driver with the fastener
- Heat treated and tempered able to withstand the toughest jobs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI Specifications
|PART #||COLOR CODE||HEX SIZE
||OVERALL LENGTH||SHANK LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-630-3-8||Blue||3/8"||6 3/4" (171 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
|KT-630-1-2||Red||1/2"||7 5/16" (186 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
|KT-630-5-16||Yellow||5/16"||6 3/4" (171 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
|KT-630-7-16||Brown||7/16"||7 5/16" (186 mm)||3" (76mm)||0.20 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030