What's special about this nut driver?
- Extended shaft nut driver features an innovative rare-earth magnetic tip design, which allows bolts to pass through for full engagement with the head of the screw
- Chrome plated shaft helps prevent corrosive materials from breaking down or weakening the tool
- 18" shank allows for use in small, tight, and hard-to-reach places
- Click for More Features
Your days of cutting and exerting your hands trying to get to bolts in tight areas are over, thanks to the Klein Tools Long Shaft Magnetic Nut Driver. Its Rare Earth magnet has extraordinary holding power, which holds fasteners firmly in place while you tighten or remove them.
|KT-618-5-16M||Long Hollow Magnetic Shank Nut Driver|
- Cushioned handle for greater grip and comfort
- End of cushioned grip displays the size of the nut driver for easy identification
- Color-coded handle allows technicians quickly and easily identify which drive they need for their application
- Hollow shaft allows the nut driver to be fitted over even long bolts
- Internal shaft flanges provide a twist-resistant grip on the bolt to reduce the risk of slippage
- Long shaft and magnet also help with the retrieval of dropped screws and bolts
|Overall Length||21 3/4"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts