Magnetic Tip Nut Driver - 18" Hollow Shank
Your days of cutting and exerting your hands trying to get to bolts in tight areas are over, thanks to the Klein Tools Long Shaft Magnetic Nut Driver. Its Rare Earth magnet has extraordinary holding power, which holds fasteners firmly in place while you tighten or remove them.
- Cushioned handle for greater grip and comfort
- End of cushioned grip displays the size of the nut driver for easy identification
- Color-coded handle allows technicians quickly and easily identify which drive they need for their application
- Hollow shaft allows the nut driver to be fitted over even long bolts
- Internal shaft flanges provide a twist-resistant grip on the bolt to reduce the risk of slippage
- Long shaft and magnet also help with the retrieval of dropped screws and bolts
|Overall Length||21 3/4"|
|KT-618-5-16M||Long Hollow Magnetic Shank Nut Driver|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!