What's special about these high-leverage cutting pliers?
- Close-set rivet means high leverage and 36% more cutting power
- Induction-hardened cutting knives stay sharp for a long service life
- Short jaws let you cut wires close
- Built from custom formulated US-made tool steel
- Click for More Features
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-J228-8||Red/ Black||8-1/8" (206mm)||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-J248-8|| Red/ Black
|KT-J2000-28||Light Blue/ Black||8-1/8" (206mm)||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-J2000-48||Light Blue/ Black
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
|Cutting Knives||Handle Type||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Approx. Weight|
|7/16" (11mm)||1-3/16" (30mm)||0.67 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030