Journeyman™ High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
|Cutting Knives||Handle Type||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Approx. Weight|
|7/16" (11mm)||1-3/16" (30mm)||0.67 lbs|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-J228-8||Red/ Black||8-1/8" (206mm)|
|KT-J248-8|| Red/ Black
|KT-J2000-28||Light Blue/ Black||8-1/8" (206mm)|
|KT-J2000-48||Light Blue/ Black
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!