Journeyman™ High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
|Cutting Knives||Handle Type||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Approx. Weight|
|7/16" (11mm)||1-3/16" (30mm)||0.67 lbs|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-J228-8||Red/ Black||8-1/8" (206mm)|
|KT-J248-8|| Red/ Black
|KT-J2000-28||Light Blue/ Black||8-1/8" (206mm)|
|KT-J2000-48||Light Blue/ Black
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Tipyes of Pliers and What They're Used For