What's special about these pliers?
- Smooth action, wobble-free joint
- Lets you pull fish tape faster, but won't damage it
- Cutting knives are induction hardened to stay sharp
- Tough, precision-hardened steel construction for long service life
- Combination dark blue/black plastic-dipped handles are comfortable and make the tool easy to identify
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Plastic-dipped handles* for comfort and ease of identification
- *Journeyman pliers available. State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability
|Part #||Handle Type||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Nose Type||Approx. Weight|
|New England||1.11 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030