What's special about this connector crimping Journeyman™ plier?
- High-leverage crimping die crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Hot-riveted joint gets rid of annoying handle wobble
- Handles are tempered, so you feel less "snap" when cutting wire
- Dual-material handles provide exceptionally sturdy and comfortable grip
- Induction-hardened blades endure long use and frequent cutting
- Cross-hatched knurled jaws provide strong grip and have a sleek, streamlined shape
Precision is not easy to come by, these pliers are designed to deliver the best quality function in the field. Manufactured to the highest standards and created to provide reliability and comfort for the hard working installers.
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- "Hand-form" handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- *Journeyman pliers available. State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
|Part #||Handle Type||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Nose Type||Approx. Weight|
|5/8" (16mm)||1-1/4" (32mm)||25/32" (20mm)||New England||0.65 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030