Journeyman™ High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers Connector Crimping
Precision is not easy to come by, these pliers are designed to deliver the best quality function in the field. Manufactured to the highest standards and created to provide reliability and comfort for the hard working installers.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- "Hand-form" handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- *Journeyman pliers available. State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
|Part #||Handle Type||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Nose Type||Approx. Weight|
|5/8" (16mm)||1-1/4" (32mm)||25/32" (20mm)||New England||0.65 lbs|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!