What's special about it?
- Cross-hatched knurled jaws let you get a solid grip on screws, nails and wire
- Hot-riveted joint means smooth, wobble-free operation
- Uniquely formed handles increase cutting and gripping power, and absorb the snap when cutting through wire
- Handles are plastic dipped for comfortable use and easy identification
- Click for More Features
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-D213-9NE||Dark Blue||9-3/8" (238mm)||DISCONTINUED|
- High leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- "Hand-form" handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
These side-cutting pliers feature a smooth streamlined design. They slide more easily in and out of tool bag
|Part #||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Nose Type||Approx. Weight|
|5/8" (16mm)||1-1/4" (32mm)||25/32" (20mm)||New England||1.14 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030