Side-Cutting Pliers - 9" High-Leverage
- High leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- "Hand-form" handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
These side-cutting pliers feature a smooth streamlined design. They slide more easily in and out of tool bag
|Part #||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Nose Type||Approx. Weight|
|5/8" (16mm)||1-1/4" (32mm)||25/32" (20mm)||New England||1.14 lbs|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||PRICE|
|KT-D213-9NE||Dark Blue||9-3/8" (238mm)|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!