These pump pliers have jaws that are positioned and locked into place by engaging tongue in proper groove. The series of channels gives a wide range of jaw openings. The jaws cannot slip even under heavy pressure. Yellow plastic-dipped straight handles.
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip - even with heavy pressure.
- Wide range of versatile jaw positions.
|Part #||Handle Type||Max. Jaw Capacity||Overall Length||Weight||Price|
|KT-D502-6||Plastic-dipped||7/8" (22mm)||6-1/2" (165mm)||.41 lbs|
|KT-D502-10||Plastic-dipped||1-3/4" (45mm)||10" (254mm)||1.05 lbs|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||HANDLE TYPE||MAX. JAW CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-D502-6||Yellow||Plastic-dipped||7/8" (22mm)||6-1/2" (165mm)||.41 lbs|
|KT-D502-10||Yellow||Plastic-dipped||1-3/4" (45mm)||10" (254mm)||1.05 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Never use any pliers or cutters on live electrical circuits.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Value
- High Quality
Comments about Pump Pliers, 6-1/2"":
This is a fantastic plier. It is easy to use and easy to grip. No problem to adjust and it stays in place until you move it. I would recommend these to anyone.