What's special about these pliers from Klein Tools?
- Tongue-in-groove design keeps jaws locked place
- Multiple adjustment channels offer you a wide range of jaw settings
- Plastic-dipped handles are comfortable and easy to grip
- Classic design is ideal for professional jobsites and around-the-house use
- Click for More Features
These pump pliers have jaws that are positioned and locked into place by engaging tongue in proper groove. The series of channels gives a wide range of jaw openings. The jaws cannot slip even under heavy pressure. Yellow plastic-dipped straight handles.
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||HANDLE TYPE||MAX. JAW CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-D502-6||Yellow||Plastic-dipped||7/8" (22mm)||6-1/2" (165mm)||.41 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-D502-10||Yellow||Plastic-dipped||1-3/4" (45mm)||10" (254mm)||1.05 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip - even with heavy pressure.
- Wide range of versatile jaw positions.
|Part #||Handle Type||Max. Jaw Capacity||Overall Length||Weight||Price|
|KT-D502-6||Plastic-dipped||7/8" (22mm)||6-1/2" (165mm)||.41 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-D502-10||Plastic-dipped||1-3/4" (45mm)||10" (254mm)||1.05 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Never use any pliers or cutters on live electrical circuits.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Value
- High Quality
Comments about Pump Pliers, 6-1/2"":
This is a fantastic plier. It is easy to use and easy to grip. No problem to adjust and it stays in place until you move it. I would recommend these to anyone.