What's special about standard Journeyman™ long nose pliers?
- Slim, tapered shape makes this a must for working with wires in tight spaces
- Knurled jaws hang on tight when looping and wrapping wire
- Cutting knives at the hinge let you snip through wire as needed
- Hot-riveted joint provides smooth movement and lets you work without annoying handle wobble
- Click for More Features
The Journeyman™ line of hand tools has expanded with the addition of two new long-nose pliers with side-cutting knives. Both tools, a six inch and seven inch version, feature state-of- the-art, dual-material handles, that provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability. The soft, outer-surface handle material combines comfort with a firm grip, while the harder, inner-surface handle material is designed for extra toughness and durability in harsh work environments.
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||HANDLE FINISH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-J203-6||Yellow/Black||Journeyman||6-3/4" (171mm)||.30 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|KT-J203-7||Yellow/Black||Journeyman||7-5/16" (186mm)||.35 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Comfortable cushion-grip handles have a distinctive dual-color (Yellow and Black) design for easy identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
|Part #||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Overall Length||Point Thickness||Point Thickness Metric|
|1/2" (13mm)||6-3/4" (171mm)||3/32"||2 mm|
|1/2" (13mm)||7-5/16" (186mm)||3/32"||2 mm|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Value
- High Quality
Comments about 6" Journeyman Standard Long-Nose Pliers:
Great design makes using these pliers my option when good grip in tight spaces is demanded. After fishing cable and wires through the heat of my crawlspace, the last thing I want is to pinch my skin in the poor design of junk pliers. The arc of the handle allows for comfort and control without the inconvenience of minor abrasions.