Heavy-Duty Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting - Journeyman™
The Journeyman™ line of hand tools has expanded with the addition of this eight inch long-nose plier with side-cutting knives. This tool has the feature state-of- the-art, dual-material handles, that provides a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability. The soft, outer-surface handle material combines comfort with a firm grip, while the harder, inner-surface handle material is designed for extra toughness and durability in harsh work environments.
- Induction-hardened, long-lasting cutting knives
- Heavy-duty design for easier, more comfortable cutting
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
|Part #||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Approx. Weight|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||POINT THICKNESS||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!