Heavy-Duty Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting - Journeyman™
The Journeyman™ line of hand tools has expanded with the addition of this eight inch long-nose plier with side-cutting knives. This tool has the feature state-of- the-art, dual-material handles, that provides a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability. The soft, outer-surface handle material combines comfort with a firm grip, while the harder, inner-surface handle material is designed for extra toughness and durability in harsh work environments.
- Induction-hardened, long-lasting cutting knives
- Heavy-duty design for easier, more comfortable cutting
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
|Part #||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Approx. Weight|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||POINT THICKNESS||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For