What's special about these heavy duty Journeyman™ pliers?
- Dual-material handles give you exceptional grip and comfort, and stand up to the wear and tear of harsh work environments
- Slim pliers-head is perfectly designed for work in confined areas
- Cutting knives are induction-hardened for long life
- Heavy-duty construction makes cutting easier and more comfortable
- Extended, contoured handles provide farther reach and extra leverage
- Click for More Features
The Journeyman™ line of hand tools has expanded with the addition of this eight inch long-nose plier with side-cutting knives. This tool has the feature state-of- the-art, dual-material handles, that provides a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability. The soft, outer-surface handle material combines comfort with a firm grip, while the harder, inner-surface handle material is designed for extra toughness and durability in harsh work environments.
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||POINT THICKNESS||PRICE|
- Induction-hardened, long-lasting cutting knives
- Heavy-duty design for easier, more comfortable cutting
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
|Part #||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Approx. Weight|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030