Heavy-Duty Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting - 8"
These heavier-duty long-nose pliers are more comfortable for cutting. Permits wrapping, looping, and cutting with a single pliers.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Heavier design for greater cutting power.
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage.
|Part #||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Approx. Weight|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||POINT THICKNESS||PRICE|
|KT-D203-8||Yellow||8-7/16" (214mm)||1/8" (3mm)|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For