What's special about these heavy-duty pliers?
- Slim pliers-head is designed to reach easily into confined area
- Wobble-free operation, thanks to a hot-riveted joint
- Heavier construction gives greater cutting power
- Handles are plastic-dipped for comfort, strong grip, and easy identification
- Induction-hardened cutting knives keep their edge for long service life
- Click for More Features
These heavier-duty long-nose pliers are more comfortable for cutting. Permits wrapping, looping, and cutting with a single pliers.
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||POINT THICKNESS||PRICE|
|KT-D203-8||Yellow||8-7/16" (214mm)||1/8" (3mm)|
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Heavier design for greater cutting power.
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage.
|Part #||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Approx. Weight|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030