Heavy-Duty Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting - 8"
These heavier-duty long-nose pliers are more comfortable for cutting. Permits wrapping, looping, and cutting with a single pliers.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Heavier design for greater cutting power.
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage.
|Part #||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Approx. Weight|
|PART #||HANDLE COLOR||OVERALL LENGTH||POINT THICKNESS||PRICE|
|KT-D203-8||Yellow||8-7/16" (214mm)||1/8" (3mm)|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!