What's special about these side-cutting pliers?
- Cutting knives located at the hinge, instead of running entire length of jaws
- Tip ends of jaws are knurled to give you superior grip when wrapping and looping wire
- Curved handles are comfortable to hold and provide extra tool control
- Bright yellow plastic-dipped handles make the tool easy to spot in crowded tool bags
- Induction-hardened cutting knives maintain a sharp edge
- Click for More Features
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||NOSE TYPE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
This narrow jaw and narrow hinge diagonal cutter reaches into confined spaces to permit full-flush cutting. Features a fully polished head and neck and coil spring.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Induction hardened, long-lasting cutting knives.
- Knurled jaws for sure-wrapping and looping.
- Curved handles provide greater tool control.
|Handle Finish||Handle Color||Knife Length||Overall Length|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- At Home
- In The Yard
- Minor Projects
Comments about Long-Nose Pliers, Side Cutters, 6-5/8"":
This plier is long enough to reach anything. It is strong and sturdy and easy to grip. It really feels solid. I would strongly recommend these pliers.