Standard Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting 6" & 7"
This narrow jaw and narrow hinge diagonal cutter reaches into confined spaces to permit full-flush cutting. Features a fully polished head and neck and coil spring.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Induction hardened, long-lasting cutting knives.
- Knurled jaws for sure-wrapping and looping.
- Curved handles provide greater tool control.
|Handle Finish||Handle Color||Knife Length||Overall Length|
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||NOSE TYPE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- At Home
- In The Yard
- Minor Projects
Comments about Long-Nose Pliers, Side Cutters, 6-5/8"":
This plier is long enough to reach anything. It is strong and sturdy and easy to grip. It really feels solid. I would strongly recommend these pliers.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!