Standard Long-Nose Pliers - Side-Cutting 6" & 7"
This narrow jaw and narrow hinge diagonal cutter reaches into confined spaces to permit full-flush cutting. Features a fully polished head and neck and coil spring.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Induction hardened, long-lasting cutting knives.
- Knurled jaws for sure-wrapping and looping.
- Curved handles provide greater tool control.
|Handle Finish||Handle Color||Knife Length||Overall Length|
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||NOSE TYPE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
Different Tipyes of Pliers and What They're Used For
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- At Home
- In The Yard
- Minor Projects
Comments about Long-Nose Pliers, Side Cutters, 6-5/8"":
This plier is long enough to reach anything. It is strong and sturdy and easy to grip. It really feels solid. I would strongly recommend these pliers.