Midget Pointed-Nose - Diagonal Cutter with Narrow Jaw
This narrow jaw and narrow hinge diagonal cutter reaches into confined spaces to permit full-flush cutting. Features a fully polished head and neck and coil spring.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Plastic-dipped handles.
- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas.
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
|Handle Color||Cutting Knives||Handle Finish|
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNIESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For