What's special about this cutter from Klein Tools?
- Extra-narrow jaw and hinge makes it easy to work on delicate electronics in tight spaces
- Full Flush Cutting for close, flat cutting
- Sharply-pointed nose for precise tip-cutting
- Spring-loaded blades self open
- Fully-polished head and neck
- Contoured, plastic-dipped handles provide excellent grip and comfort
- Click for More Features
This narrow jaw and narrow hinge diagonal cutter reaches into confined spaces to permit full-flush cutting. Features a fully polished head and neck and coil spring.
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNIESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Plastic-dipped handles.
- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas.
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
|Handle Color||Cutting Knives||Handle Finish|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030