Midget Pointed-Nose - Diagonal Cutter with Narrow Jaw
This narrow jaw and narrow hinge diagonal cutter reaches into confined spaces to permit full-flush cutting. Features a fully polished head and neck and coil spring.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Plastic-dipped handles.
- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas.
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
|Handle Color||Cutting Knives||Handle Finish|
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNIESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!