Electronics Midget Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
This midget diagonal-cutting pliers is widely used for trimming printed circuit boards. Specifically designed for tip cutting. Semi-flush cutting knives with coil spring and plastic-dipped handles.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting and trimming printed circuit boards.
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Specifically designed for tip cutting.
- Semi-flush cutting knife with coil spring. Plastic-dipped handles.
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Handle Color||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D209-5C||Semi-flush||Royal Blue||Plastic-dipped||11/16" (18mm)||3/8" (10)||9/16"
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For