Electronics Midget Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
This midget diagonal-cutting pliers is widely used for trimming printed circuit boards. Specifically designed for tip cutting. Semi-flush cutting knives with coil spring and plastic-dipped handles.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting and trimming printed circuit boards.
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Specifically designed for tip cutting.
- Semi-flush cutting knife with coil spring. Plastic-dipped handles.
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Handle Color||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D209-5C||Semi-flush||Royal Blue||Plastic-dipped||11/16" (18mm)||3/8" (10)||9/16"
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!