What's special about these diagonal plilers?
- Compact design with sharp pointed nose gives the precision required for delicate electronics work
- Specifically designed for tip cutting
- Beveled edges cut wire close & the blades self-open from spring-loaded action
- Hot-riveted for steady, wobble-free use
- Click for More Features
This midget diagonal-cutting pliers is widely used for trimming printed circuit boards. Specifically designed for tip cutting. Semi-flush cutting knives with coil spring and plastic-dipped handles.
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Sharp pointed-nose for precise tip cutting and trimming printed circuit boards.
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Specifically designed for tip cutting.
- Semi-flush cutting knife with coil spring. Plastic-dipped handles.
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Handle Color||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D209-5C||Semi-flush||Royal Blue||Plastic-dipped||11/16" (18mm)||3/8" (10)||9/16"
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030