What's special about these high-leverage pliers?
- Beveled cutting edges let cut wire close
- Induction-hardened cutting knives stay sharp for longtime use
- Hot-riveted joint lets you get the job done without any handle wobble
- Contoured, plastic-dipped handles give you a firm grip
- Click for More Features
|PART #||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Do NOT cut steel or ACSR
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than standard heavy-duty diagonal cutters
- Plastic dipped handles, hand-form style
- Standard-bevel cutting knives
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Handle Color||Handle Finish||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030