What's special about this lightweight wire cutter?
- Unusually compact design requires less effort for cutting, and fits easily into tight spaces
- Cleanly shears up to 14 AWG wire, with very little fly-off
- Self-opening blades, thanks to a steel hold-open spring
- Hot-riveted joint eliminates handle wobble
- Click for More Features
These inexpensive pliers shear wire up to No. 14 AWG with unique flush-cutting action that minimizes fly-off. The design greatly reduces cutting effort. Compact head is easy to manipulate in confined areas. Comfortable plastic covered handles.Lightweight yet rugged construction. Steel hold-open spring.
|PART #||CUTTING KNIVES||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-D275-5||Flush||5" (127mm)||0.30 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Steel hold-open spring for self-opening.
- Compact head for easy working in confined areas.
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Handle Finish||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D275-5||Flush||plastic||5" (127mm)||0.30 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030