Lightweight Flush Cutter
These inexpensive pliers shear wire up to No. 14 AWG with unique flush-cutting action that minimizes fly-off. The design greatly reduces cutting effort. Compact head is easy to manipulate in confined areas. Comfortable plastic covered handles.Lightweight yet rugged construction. Steel hold-open spring.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Steel hold-open spring for self-opening.
- Compact head for easy working in confined areas.
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Handle Finish||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D275-5||Flush||plastic||5" (127mm)||0.30 lbs|
|PART #||CUTTING KNIVES||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-D275-5||Flush||5" (127mm)||0.30 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -