Lightweight Flush Cutter
These inexpensive pliers shear wire up to No. 14 AWG with unique flush-cutting action that minimizes fly-off. The design greatly reduces cutting effort. Compact head is easy to manipulate in confined areas. Comfortable plastic covered handles.Lightweight yet rugged construction. Steel hold-open spring.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Steel hold-open spring for self-opening.
- Compact head for easy working in confined areas.
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Handle Finish||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
|KT-D275-5||Flush||plastic||5" (127mm)||0.30 lbs|
|PART #||CUTTING KNIVES||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-D275-5||Flush||5" (127mm)||0.30 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!