What's special about these angled cutting pliers?
- Long lasting induction-hardened cutting knives
- Cuts closely with short, beveled-edge jaws
- Smooth, wobble-free operation from precision hot-riveted joint
- Highly visible red handles are easy to identify in crowded toolboxes
- Soft but durable handle coating provides you with comfort and a firm grip
- Click for More Features
These high-leverage diagonal-cutting pliers are heavy-duty with a head angled for easier work in confined spaces. Standard bevel cutting knives with plastic-dipped handles. For use on non-ferrous wire only. Not for hard wire.
|PART #||CUTTING KNIVES||JAW LENGTH||JAW THICKNESS||JAW WIDTH||OVERALL LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
- Custom US-made tool steel.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Soft, red handle material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
|Part #||Cutting Knives||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030