What's special about these cutters from Klein Tools?
- Long lasting induction-hardened cutting blades
- Hot-riveted joint makes "handle wobble" a thing of the past
- Cross-hatched knurled jaws let you firmly grasp wires, screws, and other objects
- Excellent grip and extra cutting power from "Handform" handles
- Dark blue plastic-dipped handles pliers comfortable to use and easy to identify
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Handle Color||Handle Finish||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Nose Type||Overall Length||Approx. Weight||PRICE|
- Sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.
- "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
These side-cutting pliers feature a smooth streamlined design. They slide more easily in and out of tool bag
|Part #||Jaw Length||Jaw Thickness||Jaw Width||Knife Length||Nose Type||Overall Length||Approx. Weight|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Different Types of Pliers and What They're Used For
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030