Dual-Purpose Hacksaw — 12-inch Golden Tri-Cut® 3-in-1 Blade
Powerful, efficient cutting action. Handle design and rigid steel box-frame concentrate force at the blade-edge. Easy, fingertip tensioning adjustment for longer blade life and straight, clean cuts. Simple, direct screw-pivot in handle puts full, even tension on all blades. Tough, die-cast aluminum handle and front end. Excellent design for two-hand sawing. Blade cuts fully through a flat surface; converts easily from vertical to 45° angle. Front-ends holds blade for use as a jab saw. Box-frame stores extra blades. Supplied with Golden Tri-Cut® blade.
- Blade has three teeth sizes.
- Blade converts quickly to 90° or 45° for standard or flush-cut applications.
- Pivot-lock adjusts blade tension for straighter cuts and longer blade life.
- Set screw allows for storage of extra blades and secures blade for "jab" sawing.
- Aluminum finger grip handle and front end.
- Thumb guard for two-hand sawing.
|Handle/Front End Material||Die-cast aluminum|
|Part #||Overall Length||Blade Length||Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-701-S||16" (406 mm)||12" (305mm)||2 lbs||Blue|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits .
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- History of Klein Tools
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!