What's special about it?
- Easy fingertip tension adjustment for long blade life and clean cuts
- Blade has three teeth sizes
- Quickly converts from 90° to 45° for standard and flush-cut projects
- Front-end set screw secures blade for jab sawing
- Thumb guard allows for two-hand sawing
- Extra blades can be stored in the box frame
Powerful, efficient cutting action. Handle design and rigid steel box-frame concentrate force at the blade-edge. Easy, fingertip tensioning adjustment for longer blade life and straight, clean cuts. Simple, direct screw-pivot in handle puts full, even tension on all blades. Tough, die-cast aluminum handle and front end. Excellent design for two-hand sawing. Blade cuts fully through a flat surface; converts easily from vertical to 45° angle. Front-ends holds blade for use as a jab saw. Box-frame stores extra blades. Supplied with Golden Tri-Cut® blade.
|Part #||Overall Length||Blade Length||Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-701-S||16" (406 mm)||12" (305mm)||2 lbs||Blue||DISCONTINUED|
- Blade has three teeth sizes.
- Blade converts quickly to 90° or 45° for standard or flush-cut applications.
- Pivot-lock adjusts blade tension for straighter cuts and longer blade life.
- Set screw allows for storage of extra blades and secures blade for "jab" sawing.
- Aluminum finger grip handle and front end.
- Thumb guard for two-hand sawing.
|Handle/Front End Material||Die-cast aluminum|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits .
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- History of Klein Tools
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030