Dual-Purpose Hacksaw — 12-inch Golden Tri-Cut® 3-in-1 Blade
Powerful, efficient cutting action. Handle design and rigid steel box-frame concentrate force at the blade-edge. Easy, fingertip tensioning adjustment for longer blade life and straight, clean cuts. Simple, direct screw-pivot in handle puts full, even tension on all blades. Tough, die-cast aluminum handle and front end. Excellent design for two-hand sawing. Blade cuts fully through a flat surface; converts easily from vertical to 45° angle. Front-ends holds blade for use as a jab saw. Box-frame stores extra blades. Supplied with Golden Tri-Cut® blade.
- Blade has three teeth sizes.
- Blade converts quickly to 90° or 45° for standard or flush-cut applications.
- Pivot-lock adjusts blade tension for straighter cuts and longer blade life.
- Set screw allows for storage of extra blades and secures blade for "jab" sawing.
- Aluminum finger grip handle and front end.
- Thumb guard for two-hand sawing.
|Handle/Front End Material||Die-cast aluminum|
|Part #||Overall Length||Blade Length||Weight||Handle Color||Price|
|KT-701-S||16" (406 mm)||12" (305mm)||2 lbs||Blue|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits .
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- History of Klein Tools