Klein Tools Retractable Blade Utility Knife
The top button on this Klein Tools Utility knife allows it to be used in 3 different cutting positions. The lightweight aluminum handle is shaped for comfort and allows you to store up to 3 blades. The blades used with the retractable utility knife are double-ended to extend their lifespan and reduce the amount of replacements to be used.
- Top button moves heavy-duty, razor-edged blade to any of three cutting positions.
- Double-ended, reversible blade retracts fully for carrying.
- Lightweight aluminum handle is shaped for comfort.
- Accepts most standard blades.
- Includes 3 standard blades, stored in handle.
- Blades made in the U.S.A.
|Knife Blade||Retractable, 3 positions|
|Knife Handle Material||Lightweight Aluminum|
|Length - Closed||6"|
|PART #||LENGTH - CLOSED||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KT-44100||6" (152)||0.3 lbs|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||BLADE DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|KT-44101||Utility Knife Blades, 5-Pak||2-7/16" x .025" (0.64 x 6.3)|
|KT-44102||Utility-Knife Blades Dispenser 100-blades||2-7/16" x .025" (0.64 x 6.3)|
|KT-44104||Utility-Knife Blades Dispenser 400-blades||2-7/16" x .025" (0.64 x 6.3)|
|KT-5185||Utility-Knife Holder, Leather||—|
|KT-5716||Utility-Knife Holder, Black Cordura Nylon®||—|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
Blades are intended for cutting only, and should be handled and disposed of with care. Bending the blade can cause it to break, possibly resulting in bodily injury.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- How to Change the Blades (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -